KNOWING WHAT YOU NOW KNOW, WHO PLANS ON BEING DISAPPOINTED ON JAN 1ST?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHO PLANS ON BEING DISAPPOINTED ON JAN 1ST?

• YES, and I don't want the 5th Element bobbleheads or WoW statues BTW!

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • No, I'm an optimist and someone on IMDb claims Ghostbuster figs are on the horizon

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • WoW is a fantastic license and the one on the 1st will be equally fantastic!

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I usually hate to be pessimistic, but WoW holds no interest for me, and I
just don't think that whatever Sideshow will be revealing will either.
I'd certainly like to be wrong though. We shall see.........

JS :)

I can't say that my hopes are all that high, I would expect the "biggies" to be announced at ToyFair or SDCC.

[Maybe the new license will be Dune?

harkonnen1jk9.jpg

Figuremaster Les said:
Ummm.... :monkey4

DUNE. Cool movie but.... :monkey4

Baron Harkonnen with pus oozing action! :monkey4

Eww. Maybe we could get the pus extractor machine as an exclusive. :lol

Remember the old figure with super-duper arm raising action?

Seriously, I'd love to see Dune figures done well. And an opportunity to get a Sideshow style Patrick Stewart!!:D

Ghostbusters- No likeness rights available. Sorry.

Blade Runner- They (the rights holders) have decided on not licensing anything.

Kurgan- Not gonna happen. There. I said it.

If I was a betting man, I'd say it was either 12" figures from The Money Pit, or Da Boots dioramas, ala Waiting For Guffman.

Seriously.

shaithis77 said:

If I was a betting man, I'd say it was either 12" figures from The Money Pit, or Da Boots dioramas, ala Waiting For Guffman.

Seriously.
OUCH!
Here Come the Kurgan Krusaders......

Waiting for Guffman huh? I wonder if anyone will complain that Eugene Levy's eyebrows will be "too catepillar like" :lol

shaithis77 said:

Well..I think its the first official word from Sideshow we got since the start of the Krusade...Thank you shaithis....

One more thing......

LET THE BEHEADING BEGINS.....MAT FALLS FIRST,THEN,THE MUSTACHE GUY TOM GILLIAND AND THEN ALL THE OTHER SIDESHOW EMPLOYEES..LONG LIVE THE KURGAN !!!!

shaithis77 said:

Seriously.

Yeah, that's kind of a no brainer at this point. :lol

Love the Krusade, but we will never have one that's not a custom job. It's just the way it is.... :monkey2

Shai Hulud said:
LET THE BEHEADING BEGINS.....MAT FALLS FIRST,THEN,THE MUSTACHE GUY TOM GILLIAND AND THEN ALL THE OTHER SIDESHOW EMPLOYEES..LONG LIVE THE KURGAN !!!!

Can't we let Dusty live? And maybe Chris? And Chicky? And I want Brant to live, too. And they need somebody alive in shipping who can send me my Boba Fett in the Spring. And somebody in returns, just in case there is something wrong with my Fett. Maybe that little group can get a special dispensation of Kurgan amnesty (if there is such a thing).

shaithis77 said:

Seriously.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Maybe that little group can get a special dispensation of Kurgan amnesty (if there is such a thing).

Of KOURSE TOM, THE KURGAN AMNESTY YOU SPEAK OF, IS WHAT US,KURGANS, CALL THE ''DO NOT KILL LIST''.

Well, if I am on that list, I am willing to trade my place with Dusty, if she isn't. Then once I'm off, I can behead a naysayer and get right back on.

tomandshell said:
Well, if I am on that list, I am willing to trade my place with Dusty, if she isn't. Then once I'm off, I can behead a naysayer and get right back on.

DEAL !!!!! YOU BETTER THANK TOM, SIDESHOW EMPLOYEE,DUSTY.

Back