kngfu's cheap*ss SS and more collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest addition cheap *ss Bespin Luke. He is a SS Luke head, Maul body (painted flesh where the black showed), and Hasbro gear.

Luke1.jpg

Luke2.jpg

Luke3.jpg

I think the gear looks pretty good even without weathering or paint. I like the price too..low.

My girlfriend gets freaked out by my collection. That might be my fault because I like to take my Dead figures down when shes sleeping and have them crawl up the side of the bead and attack her. Maybe you should try that on your wife and see what she does. :rotfl

that is the strangest collection ive ever seen :lol:lol:lol in a good way though :rock i still have that batman daffy duck some where :eek:

Love the idea of the kit bashing SSC with hasbro. Thought about that myself but was worried it wouldn't look good. Wish i had seen this before I bought Bespin luke lthis week!

Thanks to ONEYE, I now have a pretty cool T2 statue to add to my stuff:

here he is atop my shelf
IMG00199-1.jpg

and standing with his buddy Hellboy and Co.
IMG00198-1.jpg

I received the TS statue without a base, so I picked one up at the Goodwill store for $3 until I can find something cooler. I really have to take some new shots as the collection has changed alot.

Last edited:
Just made this guy up from parts I bought on this forum and the bay.

IMG00207.jpg
eap

got the body from this forum
suit from ebay
guns from GI Joe

I love making cheap *ss bashes. Sideshow's may be better but I like the thrill of the hunt for parts.

Back