kngfu's cheap*ss SS and more collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kngfu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I love checking these threads everyday, so I figures I should put up some of my stuff. Most of my figures were bought in pieces and put together from trades, ebay, and forum sales. I call it cheap*ss but I like them that way...

On top of the wardrobe in the bedroom. My wife hates having the "little mens' " eyes looking at her when she sleeps.
Wardrobe1.jpg

Wardrobe2.jpg

DC Direct 13" waiting for their own shelf space and GI Joe Collectors Club figures.
DCDIRECT.jpg

Last edited:
More in another room. I got this cool shelf for $2 at a rummage sale. I hope to have the room cleared out soon so I can get better shots of the shelf and the figures.

Cops and robber
CopsandRobbers2.jpg

Shaft is from the Hasbro ATTACK OF THE CLONES Mace Windu figure and a Power Team body. I bought the heads for the LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD, DIE HARD 3, and HEAT figures and bashed them from ERTL, GI Joe, and Dragon figures. The Detective Chow was a nude I bought on a forum and dressed in Dragon, Power Team, and Ken clothes. Yes, I said Ken clothes. Don't tell him.

Spies, spies, and more spies..

SPIES.jpg

Diamond Select Jack Bauer, Brosnan Bond bash, Agent 86, custom Craig

Last edited:
Cheap*ss Jedis and a Sith

Jedisetc.jpg

Obi Wan and Mace Windu are Sideshow figures with Hasbro clothes. I try and find the bodies cheap and the clothes even cheaper. It doesn't make the figures as detailed, but I find the hunt to be more enjoyable that way.

The bottom row was packed close to boxes so I had to shoot from above it. Medicom Bruce Lee and his cousin Christopher Lee. Mulder and the guy who needs some sun from Buffy.

More figures in the closet and I hope to have my collection/kids' playroom done soon to show off more of my stuff (or crap as the wife calls it).:joy

Last edited:
New DARK KNIGHT PF ?
BATSTA1.jpg

BATSTA3.jpg

BATSTA4.jpg

I got this in the Batmania craze back in 1989. It's so unique I've dragged it around with me since then.

Another oldie from 89'
wolv1.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool and personalized collection. Taking a bare bones figure and kitbashing it is the best part of this hobby imo.

Doctor Who stuff from WHONA and trips to England and Ireland
DW1.jpg

DW2.jpg

If anyone is looking for old Doctor Who (TARGET) novels or hardcover books, I got em. PM me.

Cool Collection, As far as your closet "Your Doomed" just kidden. Tell your better half that we all have a closet somewhere mine is in my Display Room, So talk her down from the ledge and tell her it's all good.

That is alot of stuff. Get to organizing it, some cabinets would work well for such a collection. Cool stuff :cool:

New DARK KNIGHT PF ?
BATSTA1.jpg

BATSTA3.jpg

BATSTA4.jpg

I got this in the Batmania craze back in 1989. It's so unique I've dragged it around with me since then.

Another oldie from 89'
wolv1.jpg

i love that batman pose, lol looks like he's trying to kiss robin or something.
kidding man, nice collection, yeah most of my closets are like that also, can hear the wife every once in a while swearing, cause she can find things cause of my sh1t.

Awesome collection... the great thing about this board is realizing you are not alone! :lol

Back