Kitbashing Myers and Loomis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kain's Ancient Blade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know where I can find a Beige trench coat for Loomis and coveralls for the Rob Zombie Mike Myers? I already have the coat from Connor Mcloud and I bought the blue overalls from Saturday Toys to use for my classic Myers and Loomis, but I still need for newer versions. Also I cant seem to find a butcher knife anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

the only thing i could suggest would be the knife,

try looking at the old mcfarlane 12 inchers, you can pick them up cheap and they def did a myers, complete with knife and fairly decent headsculpt!

also keep an eye on the watchmen figures coming out- from diamond i think, the rorsach would possibly have a decent brown trenchcoat

That would require me to buy 2. Since I want one for myself, and that would be a little too costly. And I only remeber McFarlane doing an 18" Myers. But I could be wrong. Thanks for the response.

McFarlane did a 12" Myers, from the very first movie Maniacs line. Quite frankly, NECA (I am pretty sure it was them) did a better 12" Myers a couple of times down the road.

McFarlane did a 12" Myers, from the very first movie Maniacs line. Quite frankly, NECA (I am pretty sure it was them) did a better 12" Myers a couple of times down the road.

How hard would it be to chop the head off of the NECA one and fasten it to lets say a Sideshow body with gear? Is there much of a neck? I've never seen one in person.

I can only remember them doing 18". I'll keep my eyes open. What about those Halloween Head boppers? Would the knife be 1/6 scale? Anyone have one?

How hard would it be to chop the head off of the NECA one and fasten it to lets say a Sideshow body with gear? Is there much of a neck? I've never seen one in person.

The sculpt is awesome, but the knock is that it is only about 8" tall, not 1/4 scale like Sideshow. It would look like a peahead. Crap, just noticed I said 12" in my earlier post. None of them are 12", they are all probably about 8", or normal action figure size.

All of those 18" figures look great, but I much prefer the 1/6 scale so never have bought one.

Here are my bodies for my kitbashed Myers and Loomis. Just waiting for the heads to come.

loomismike.jpg

lommis.jpg

loomis2.jpg

Great starts :rock

Where are you getting the heads? Are they from Shawn (Soveriegn Studios) or elsewhere?

Yes, they are from Shawn. I'm also getting a Rob Zombie Loomis. That's what the last body is for. And I picked up anthter Connor figure for dirt cheap on ebay. So I'll have a jacket for the McDowell Loomis.

Back