Question for guys with 12" MYERS Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I searched but couldn't find what I needed. Heres my question... Which body do you guys recommend for a custom 12" Myers when using the Saturday Toys coveralls. Not too tall not too short so the COVERALLS fit the best. Thanks in advance. Mike

PS: If anyone has pics of their MYERS with the SATURDAY TOYS COVERALLS and which BODY they chose that would be awesome and much appreciated.

Last edited:
They look highwater on just about every HT body except the Slim which'd make him look like a crack addict or a bobblehead. If you're going with the Saturday Toys coveralls, go with a Saturday Toys ST-1 body or Sideshow's original Prometheus. They're shorter but they'll help your figure to not look like he's wearing highwater handmedowns.

I will look into it. Thank you.

They look highwater on just about every HT body except the Slim which'd make him look like a crack addict or a bobblehead. If you're going with the Saturday Toys coveralls, go with a Saturday Toys ST-1 body or Sideshow's original Prometheus. They're shorter but they'll help your figure to not look like he's wearing highwater handmedowns.

Narrow shoulder truetype worked for me.

05.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

Narrow shoulder,s the best bet - i used a TrueType Advanced and only when his arm,s are raised the sleeves roll up a little ;)

p7200899.jpg

p7200946.jpg

Back