Kit Fisto Auction For Real tomandshell?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anakin said:
,,..would be funny if somebody used buy it now on your hulk auction,..imagine the ebay fees you would have to pay,....:wacky

I actually thought about that also. Getting a FVF back isn't a lot of fun. It takes a few weeks.

Darth Waller said:
How much was the listing fee for a $100,000 auction? Just curious.

Like Jesse said, once you get over a certain amount it's only $4.80, no matter what the price is.

Anakin said:
,,..would be funny if somebody used buy it now on your hulk auction,..imagine the ebay fees you would have to pay,....:wacky

The Hulk auction was never finalized. I wrote it up and did a screen cap of the preview page from the last step, then cancelled it. What do you think I am, "retarded" or something?

Yes. That's the retarded part since it wasn't even clever or funny.

:moon

Collector Freak said:
Boo frickedy hoo.
What does that mean ??? all that english slang...i'm french.....Crisse de fif...

Last edited:
Collector Freak said:
Boo frickedy hoo.

God bless America!!

The problem with humor is that it's very subjective. While myself and a few others thought that a $100,000 auction for Kit Fisto, put up minutes after he sold out, was an amusing bit of commentary about the depths to which many scalpers are willing to sink, I can see that it was not received as such by everyone. Something that's funny to one person is often not funny to another. For example...

outhouse.jpg

Whether or not you find that funny probably depends upon a number of factors--that's the way it is with humor. Chacun à son goût, as the French say. I'll leave you with a few more examples...

H_3068_29.jpg

H_3072_24.jpg

redneckhorseshoes0td.jpg

h28613110oj.jpg

Personally tomandshell, I find your posts very funny, keep up the good work!

Agent0028 said:
I'm sure that one didn't need to be a screen cap given that it ain't gonna sell.

,...that was not the point,...the point was _if_ someone bided on it,...and the ebay fees he would be charged,...like elwood49 said,....stressful and time consuming to get the fees back,...

Anakin said:
,...that was not the point,...the point was _if_ someone bided on it,...and the ebay fees he would be charged,...like elwood49 said,....stressful and time consuming to get the fees back,...

Ah yes, but I walk on the wild side. I have no fear. I laugh in the face of danger. I make belittling comments behind death's back. Etc.

Batty said:
Hey tomandshell, I don't have $250,000.00. Would you take $6.00? I'm good for it.:D

Sounds like a deal to me! Case closed. Pay me $1 now and the rest when it is ready to ship.

Until my next joke auction, here's something else for us all to think about...

How much deeper would the ocean be if all those sponges weren't living in it?

Back