Kit bashing a Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fisherprice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all forgive me if there is a thread on this. Try typing in Tony Stark and you get a wall of hits.

Anyway I have never kit bashed a figure. I was wondering what the best way for me to go would be? I assume if I want the arc reactor in the chest I would need the Mech Test Tony. If thats the case then im screwed cause that thing is so damn expensive.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mech Test Tony is going for upwards of $400 or more.....sigh

Come on Hot Toys-this SHOULD be your next reveal -redo Mech Test Tony ;)

A stark and Potts 2pack in business suits would be awesome! And tony can come with an alternate outfit, like jeans shirt and leather jacket from IM1

I have a mod that I am going to offer just as soon as I get everything done for the semester for a TrueType conversion to Stark body. I have the mold ready just need to find time to get it done. I will have a light up, dark, and painted "light-up" chests available.

I had no idea the Mech Test Tony was going for that much... crazy.:cuckoo:

I wouldn't be surprised if a new Tony Stark gets released sooner rather than later. Either as a Iron Man DX, or its own figure like Mech Test. I'd still like a racing suit Tony.

Back