Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xaryen

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I searched and didn't see any topics on this. I can't possibly be the only one here that likes this game/series lol. Is anyone else as tired as I am of waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3?! I'm so over these hand-held games, I want the next console installment!

Also, since this is a statue forum, does anyone know of any companies that have made any Kingdom Hearts pieces??

Square Enix made quite a few Kingdom Hearts pieces.

I wait every year for an announcement of KH3 but every year I'm disappointed.

there are quite a lot of action figures and statues (PVC ones) from Kingdom Hearts, but unfortunately, no real nice things made in resin...

I got a few items from KH reviewed on my website (click the images) and I'm currently selling the first three volumes of the Kingdom Hearts Formation Arts (the first three links)

Damn it seems like it's been forever waiting for KH3. I really enjoyed the first two games. I don't play any hand held devices...so I have missed out on any of those games.

I think I've given up hope that this will ever get released...it's just been too damn long.

Damn it seems like it's been forever waiting for KH3. I really enjoyed the first two games. I don't play any hand held devices...so I have missed out on any of those games.

I think I've given up hope that this will ever get released...it's just been too damn long.

Aaa-yup. I came here to say the same. Frustrating that the other games were only on handhelds. Of course 3 will have come out so long after 2, I will have forgotten what happened in the story. I remember it being very convoluted.

Dun't really matter though I just loved mashing on buttons and smashing up baddies.
:thwak

its been about six years since kh3. they havent even started development on kh3 from what i heard.

I bought a PS3 mainly for the Kingdom Hearts series, but it looks like it won't be out for a really long time. But Kingdom Hearts, ones of my favorites series ever.

I'm playing a KH title for the first time with Dream Drop Distance. Have no idea what is going on, but I love it so far. I picked up an old PS2 from my parent's house, so looks like I'll need to pick up KH and KH2 after this. Very cool stuff. :rock

Back