King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics. It looks like yours turned out perfect and he looks great in the natural light.

I'm not sure what to do. I got mine and it's perfect except when I was putting in the arrows. I found two holes easily then coudln't find a thrid hole for the third arrow. So, I figured they gave me an extra one maybe to lay on the base. I pulled up pics on Sideshow and looked for them here... and found that the third hole is by his right foot. I looked for it and finally found it UNDER his right foot. I tried to scoot him to turn his foot back as the peg is on his left foot. I took him back out and put him back in to see if he was in the hole wrong but there isn't much to get wrong with just sticking the peg in the hole, it seems to only go in the one way. I don't know what to do. I managed to wiggle him back a little but the hole is pretty much RIGHT by his big right toe now. :(

ex is the only way to go. the snarling vicious helmeted head pwns the kindly benevolent helmetless head

<--- MY 300TH POST... IN THE 300 THREAD...
BY A SPARTAN!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO adoptedscot FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN!

:banana:banana:banana

Damn... I'm kinda hoping that sell out before I get the nerve to order it. And with reward points eating a whole through my pocket it's getting mighty tempting!

Sweet pics bro. Glad the EX went back up.

Thanks man!

Yeah, I just have to say that this is quickly becoming one of my FAVORITE PF's!!! I think it's soooo AMAZING!!! I love the weathered PF's too because you can't really nit pick about any flaws in the paint, because it's SUPPOSED to look dirty!!!!!! :lol

I just think the texture on the shield and helmet is awesome, the weathered cape at the bottom is superb. I have this piece right in front of me on my desk, and its like a REALISTIC little Leonidas standing in front of me! It's AWESOME!!!!

For anyone thinking about getting this, just do it. I promise you will be happy. But you can ONLY get the exclusive :D

Thanks man!

Yeah, I just have to say that this is quickly becoming one of my FAVORITE PF's!!! I think it's soooo AMAZING!!! I love the weathered PF's too because you can't really nit pick about any flaws in the paint, because it's SUPPOSED to look dirty!!!!!! :lol

I just think the texture on the shield and helmet is awesome, the weathered cape at the bottom is superb. I have this piece right in front of me on my desk, and its like a REALISTIC little Leonidas standing in front of me! It's AWESOME!!!!

For anyone thinking about getting this, just do it. I promise you will be happy. But you can ONLY get the exclusive :D

Ordered and awaiting arrival! :rock

Ordered and awaiting arrival! :rock

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Dude, you are going to LOVE this!!! If you loved the movie as much as I did, you will just REALLY appreciate this piece. I think the movie was SUPER cool and the actual history behind it all is quite fascinating. Very motivating :D

So how is the regular even sold out through Sideshow? Don't they give people who ordered the regular the chance to upgrade to the exclusive?

Is the regular sold out because that's what online companies order in order to sell themselves?

So how is the regular even sold out through Sideshow? Don't they give people who ordered the regular the chance to upgrade to the exclusive?

Is the regular sold out because that's what online companies order in order to sell themselves?

That's very odd...... :confused:

There is NO WAY that the REGULAR is sold out but yet SS has 30 of the EX sitting around??? :confused:

The regular is probably sold out cause alot of them go to retailers too. Since the Exclusive is only for customers who order directly, that's probably why those are more likely to come back in stock. Congrats to those who ordered and are awaiting it's arrival and to those who already have it, it looks awesome!! :rock2

Back