King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Dude, you are going to LOVE this!!! If you loved the movie as much as I did, you will just REALLY appreciate this piece. I think the movie was SUPER cool and the actual history behind it all is quite fascinating. Very motivating :D

Watched it again lastnight, hands down one of my favorite action movies of all time!

300 = :rock:rock2:rock:rock2:rock:rock2

Heh. Added my name to the exclusive wait list on Friday and my order converted on Saturday. Can't wait to get this puppy in my collection!

Any thoughts if SS will do another character from 300?
Watched again as well Saturday night, love this movie.

I doubt it. I don't think theres any other chracter popular enough to warrant another statue. If they were doing 1/6 figures I could imagine maybe some immortals but at pf prices I doubt alot of people would buy one.
They could look cool face to face though.

I mentioned a day or two ago a shoulder up bust of leonidas with helmet on could be cool.

PHP:
I doubt it. I don't think theres any other chracter popular enough to warrant another statue. If they were doing 1/6 figures I could imagine maybe some immortals but at pf prices I doubt alot of people would buy one.
They could look cool face to face though.

I mentioned a day or two ago a shoulder up bust of leonidas with helmet on could be cool.

What about zurxses?
Doubt i spelled it right but you know who i'm talking about.

hmm... maybe , didn't have much screen time though really and wasn't in any action scenes from what I recall apart from the end. I just can't see sideshow doing another statue though personally.
Ecspecially since the movie was released a while ago.

Xerxes would be a pretty badass statue though... although all the little rings and what-not would probably be a production nightmare :lol

what would this cost me as Im in the UK? really like the Exc, but with tax and VAT to add on I dont know what the final price will be?
Thanks

I think the only other character worthy of PF treatment MAY be Xerxes. Although all the jewelry may be a nightmare, as someone already mentioned.... But even still, I'm not sure I'd even pick that one up, cuz xerxes was a jerk :lol

Well theirs about to only be 29 left....I have to destroy mine tonight because the painter couldnt do it right the first time....this is really gonna kill me to do this. Everything came out great on mine...except their being gold paint brush strokes all over his left shoulder:banghead

Chris

Well theirs about to only be 29 left....I have to destroy mine tonight because the painter couldnt do it right the first time....this is really gonna kill me to do this. Everything came out great on mine...except their being gold paint brush strokes all over his left shoulder:banghead

Chris

No,i just cancelled my ex order so he's back up to 30 again.:D

yeah, and I ordered one, Although i will probably cancel,
Any idea how long before its going to be available in the UK?

I never understood that either, but my order went through, should be shipping anyday. With the great pics here and the exclusive being a must, its definitely going up in price in a few months, so get it now.

I never understood that either, but my order went through, should be shipping anyday. With the great pics here and the exclusive being a must, its definitely going up in price in a few months, so get it now.

You'll be very happy with it. It's much better in person.

Back