King Leonidas Premiem Format Picture Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Ex selling in the for sale section for $450. Are these going for that much already??

Check Ebay. Since it sold out most of the exclusives are going for around that or higher. I think this one will really go up in value for the exclusive. :rock

Sweet - my replacement should finally arrive today.

Fingers crossed for no issues this time!

No doubt some bad guys would be great....but how can you have a 300 collection without a King Leonidas? :confused: ....sort of like having cereal without the milk.

not a 300 collection.... a "monsters of all kinds" collection .... :gun

Here are some pics of mine....

101_2700.jpg

101_2708.jpg

101_2703.jpg

101_2714.jpg

101_2817.jpg

Check Ebay. Since it sold out most of the exclusives are going for around that or higher. I think this one will really go up in value for the exclusive. :rock

An auction ended a few days ago at $410 with no bidders for the exclusives. You just have to ignore the buy it nows, they're all unreasonably priced and won't sell. Now that it won't go up in value, I'm sure it will, just not that much yet!

This PF is just unbelievable.

Especially the exclusive. I think the standard edition looks good; there certainly is nothing wrong with the regular head. Still, I can't see too many people wanting the helmetless head to display. For me the only way to go is the helmet.

Funny that Sideshow did the exclusive with the helmet here but went with the hatless head for Indy.

Both statues should have had the non-covered head as the exclusive.

agreed both are an excellent representation of the character. Although the helmet just makes him 10X more bad ass looking :cool:

some more pics...

leonidas03.jpg

leonidas04.jpg

leonidas05.jpg

leonidas06.jpg

leonidas07.jpg

leonidas08.jpg

All the single ladies, all the single ladies, put your hands up.

leonidas09.jpg

leonidas10.jpg

What does this button do?

leonidas11.jpg

Frank I am starting to wonder about you. :lol However, your pics rock! They are covering things that can't be shown in the standard full figure pics. I like! :monkey5

SS told me they gonna charge my first flexpay on last 15 April but nothing happen, looks like have to wait for a long time.

I really like them both too. Can't see all the hate for the helmetless one. :dunno

Certainly not hate for the helmetless version. It's just not iconic! Why eat hamburger when you've got Filet Mignon.

I may eventually change it up for a bit, but I couldn't imagine having no choice in the matter--ie. if you bought the standard version you are stuck.

My point is that Sideshow should have made the helmeted version the standard head and the non-helmet the one that comes with the exclusive.

Back