King Leonidas Premiem Format Picture Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly not hate for the helmetless version. It's just not iconic! Why eat hamburger when you've got Filet Mignon.

I may eventually change it up for a bit, but I couldn't imagine having no choice in the matter--ie. if you bought the standard version you are stuck.

My point is that Sideshow should have made the helmeted version the standard head and the non-helmet the one that comes with the exclusive.

I couldn't disagree more. The scene they are basically depicting he was not wearing his helmet. :dunno

now after i fixed the mistakes on my leonidas i want to show you my pics...

this statue is so freakin awesome

19042009735.jpg

19042009736.jpg

19042009737.jpg

19042009739.jpg

19042009740.jpg

19042009743.jpg

19042009744.jpg

19042009746.jpg

19042009733.jpg

Wow he looks great now
Glad you fixed him up
:rock

It really has the feel and look of the movie, I'm glad it has a more realistic feel to it and they didn't exaggerate with a 6 or 8 pack.

Wasn't this based on the scene when the Persians shoot the arrows down at the Spartans, and they shield themselves, and start laughing and ^^^^. Then Leonidas gets up and breaks the arrows of with his shield. He has his helmet on then, so it is accurate.

Wasn't this based on the scene when the Persians shoot the arrows down at the Spartans, and they shield themselves, and start laughing and ^^^^. Then Leonidas gets up and breaks the arrows of with his shield. He has his helmet on then, so it is accurate.

You could be right. I am thinking of the end of the movie where once again they fire arrows at him.

Mine arrived on Saturday and I just finished putting up his display yesterday. He looks fantastic! I will post pics as soon as I can. :rock2

And for the record, I have #302 of 600.

Back