Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. I do think the gold works better with the dark blue. Maybe have spider make on in dark blue and sew gold satin stripes on the legs.

Agreed, plus it fits with the original color scheme.

Yeah, maybe once spider gets the color sample he can whip something up.

Not bad. I do think the gold works better with the dark blue. Maybe have spider make on in dark blue and sew gold satin stripes on the legs.

you're funny...lol...
i did sew the stripes on mine and it was a pain in the butt..lol.. luckily im not as picky or worried about the small things...but all in all, mine turned out pretty good for a 1st try..lol..

the blue i have(or actually had)..is an exact match of the ver 1 head...

see?
cobcommanderpants_zps5aca69d3.jpg

Indeed. We need a pro sculptor on retainer. Waiting around sux :lol

tworiverz is pretty good..he's in the UK..so waiting for new stuff from him does suck..lol..but worth it..ive gotten some SW clone stuff from him lots of times...quality work...

i figured that you guys were against recasting stuff that was already made by the companies..so i never asked over here...apparently no one cares on the SW front..lol

Last edited:
Pretty amazing work KD! The way you pose your figures with the combination of proper gear makes them really pop. Super stuff. :)

Agreed, plus it fits with the original color scheme.

Yeah, maybe once spider gets the color sample he can whip something up.

I'm going to need another CC pack mold.:panic:

I sent him some trooper pants to match up.

Now we need someone to make helmets. :)

I had an idea for Officer helmets with a sculpted chevron. Kinda recasting. Kinda not.

Back