Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone that is at home on the range?

Something much cooler. ;) I think I'm going to start from scratch on the exposed brain trooper.

what's really cool is seeing my stuff on everyone's' bashes and seeing how different they are and how you guys add your own twist to them...very very cool..

Welcome to my world.:hi5::yess:

Thank enuad.

Here's a pic of my trooper squad. I have a couple other basic troopers, but this pic is of the "variants". The guy on the left end has been fodder for parts, so he isn't representative of any specific trooper type.

Basic trooper is still may favorite.

Some ARAH goodness.

Does is look cool or ridiculous? I dig it, but other non-bias opinions are always welcome.

nice stuff kingy..oh oh..i know a color you can soon add to your collection..heh hehe ;)...and what about tan? no love for the desert guys?

and if you are using the one guy for parts..man..i sure could use some..oh wait..you mean parts for you? sigh..nevermind...

i need someone to send me a blue top or pants..so i can find a close match to the blue...

hell yes king! he looks like a ***** kicking name taking sum*****. troopers are the best imho.

Beautiful work on the Stinger Driver! Beautiful work from multiple sources on the board!

Now you need Flint's head on a trooper body. ;)

flint-11.jpg

Great job on the Stinger with credit to Spider where it is due... :thud: :hi5:

Here's a quick shot of my officer and stinger, for comparison between Sideshow's uniform and Spider's.

[/QUOTE]

I dig the rolled up sleeves. Could easily go for a machine gunner or bazooka trooper look. What about just a plain blue cap? Kinda like this one:

I was gonna go for a bazooka trooper, but I don't have a helmet for him since I used it for the Stinger.

I dig it!

hell yes king! he looks like a ***** kicking name taking sum*****. troopers are the best imho.

Beautiful work on the Stinger Driver! Beautiful work from multiple sources on the board!

Stinger Driver looks great and I also like the towel headed trooper.

Those are sick.

Great job on the Stinger with credit to Spider where it is due...

Thanks sirs, appreciate the feedback!

I like it. Makes me think he could be the equivalent of a Cobra CIA adviser, sent to the Middle East to train home grown terrorists who will be working against American interests.

That was my inspiration and the look I was going for, so I guess it's good someone took it like that. :lol

Here's a quick mock up I did with CC V2 head on a trooper uni. Might just throw my V1 head back on the V1 suit and make another CC with the trooper uni.

Back