Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next up, Outback.

Paint by Galactiboy.

Eventual SURVIVAL decal by EVILFACE.

Love it man, your figure is really badass looking, glad to be a part of it :rock

Looks spot on. Forgot about that sculpt that Monkey Boy painted, I even commented on his facebook lol.

Yep, you knew who and what it was for as soon as I posted it :lecture

I have that head..just need it painted !!

It's a really great sculpt... lot of personality :lecture

Damn KD, why do you keep doing this to me! First it was Monkeywrench, now Outback! But seriously, your Outback looks great. The decal will put him obver the top. Great job as always!

Your Outback looks great, King. He was never a favorite of mine, but the scuplt is the crown on this one. He looks like a grizzled vet operator. Excellent :clap

outback is bad ***

Looks spot on. Forgot about that sculpt that Monkey Boy painted, I even commented on his facebook lol.

Love it man, your figure is really badass looking, glad to be a part of it

Damn KD, why do you keep doing this to me! First it was Monkeywrench, now Outback! But seriously, your Outback looks great. The decal will put him obver the top. Great job as always!

Your Outback looks great, King. He was never a favorite of mine, but the scuplt is the crown on this one. He looks like a grizzled vet operator. Excellent

Great job on Outback!

I can't wait to see cutback completed. He is going to be super bad a$$ King.

Fantastic job all around!

Thank you mucho sirs!!! Much appreciated :1-1:

Wow look who's been busy bashing Joes! Great work on Mercer and Outback, I may steal that Mercer recipe. Bludd's rocket pistol came out great too, it's to bad you don't remember who came up with that great idea/design originally :moon :lol.

Next up, Outback.

Paint by Galactiboy.

Eventual SURVIVAL decal by EVILFACE.

Soon.....

13315929393_9901fa4b8d.jpg

The painted stencil one would prolly look better.​

Wow look who's been busy bashing Joes! Great work on Mercer and Outback, I may steal that Mercer recipe. Bludd's rocket pistol came out great too, it's to bad you don't remember who came up with that great idea/design originally :moon :lol.

DOH :duh

What's funny is he told me and I still got it wrong :monkey4

Thanks for the feedback and the of course coming up with the idea for the rocket pistol. :lol

That one looks pretty damn cool!

I'm still tinkering with my Outback custom (again). One more uniform change...

awesome Outback....one of my favs of the Joes

Thanks sirs!

Soon.....

View attachment 99963

The painted stencil one would prolly look better.​

Perfect!

Send it to me now!

There is a reason that they call you "King"! Nice work! Gonna sell all of my custom fodder now! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And done. Decal by you know who, and if you don't know, get the **** out.

Trying out a different pack.

I love how the members of this board are bring the GI JOE roster to life way to go King. :clap

Back