Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, CaC would be interesting. That color scheme was atrocious :lol

It'll be fun to try and translate that into 1/6.

Pink jumpsuit or GTFO.

Darklon might be a good oddball....

Could chrome Bludd's armor and make Super Trooper!!

Not that my opinion matters... I know it doesn't. But I think a Desert Scorpion or FRAG Viper would be good oddball figure to try to make.

Pink jumpsuit or GTFO.

Darklon might be a good oddball....

Could chrome Bludd's armor and make Super Trooper!!

Well then, the ultimate oddballs would be Raptor or Crystal Ball. I've been toying with a modern update of CB, but Raptor would really take the oddball prize.
I want to make them as well, just don't consider that oddball. :lol

:hi5: Nice! I really dig the exposed neck, and like I said the build. At some point I want to do another weird one. I think only five or six guys were into the Heat bucket, but it was cool just to do it for them.

Those heat Buckets were awesome and I'm a huge Viper fan, but I don't think I could have done anything to do it justice tbh. The ones I've seen put together are excellent though, probably some of the best custom Joes around.

Not that my opinion matters... I know it doesn't. But I think a Desert Scorpion or FRAG Viper would be good oddball figure to try to make.

I does matter :lol

Desert Scorpion is in my top three list of want to do figures. Like E says below, they aren't "oddball" :lol

I want to make them as well, just don't consider that oddball. :lol

Well then, the ultimate oddballs would be Raptor or Crystal Ball. I've been toying with a modern update of CB, but Raptor would really take the oddball prize.

Raptor would definitely go on an oddball list :lecture

He'll look great next to Heli-Viper.

Now I want to go YouTube the Super Trooper commercial.

Heli- Viper is another one of those decent looking figures trapped in a terrible paint scheme. Techicolor era Joe was unfortunate :lol

Thanks to 1K for hooking me up with the suit, thanks to spiderrouge for making the suit, and EVILFACE decals!

Everything came from my parts bin! All I had to get was some primer for the helmet, which the wife picked up and it ending up being a perfect match.

dang...i double that..love what ive seen so far from all of you who have gotten one...

and that's with the 1st version of my suit...ugh..glad im updating them..not that it looks bad here..cuz that rocks! but im just saying...lol

Last edited:
Back