Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look bloody fantastic and I've pretty much decided to get this HB. It is just more wallet and space friendly.

The Mark 43 is already up for PO. Just wondering if I should get that as well.

More space friendly, but without really knowing the price, not sure how wallet friendly it will be :lol

Personally I want to hold off pre ordering the MkXLIII, in case they announce a package deal with their Hulkbuster.

TBH I don't know much about King Arts but their HB looks great and I would definitely be interested if the price is right. Will any retailers in the US carry this and if not where's the best place to order one?

I'm not super familiar with King Arts either, but I think BigBadToyStore has their other 1/9 scale Iron Man figures up for pre order. Maybe they will get the Hulkbuster as well.

I'm not super familiar with King Arts either, but I think BigBadToyStore has their other 1/9 scale Iron Man figures up for pre order. Maybe they will get the Hulkbuster as well.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll keep my eyes on BBTS and this thread. I'll most likely go with the King Arts version if it comes in under $400 (I won't hold my breath), otherwise I might as well go for the HT HB.

I feel if KA price this wrong, peeps are simply going to buy the HT version. Me included.

Sadly, I have a feeling $400 might have been too optimistic.

Great news! King Arts just announced on Facebook that they have acquired the license to produce Cap:Civil War and Ant-Man figures!

More space friendly, but without really knowing the price, not sure how wallet friendly it will be :lol

Personally I want to hold off pre ordering the MkXLIII, in case they announce a package deal with their Hulkbuster.

My thoughts exactly. Not sure why everyone is assuming this will be so much cheaper. Especially considering it's diecast.

I feel if KA price this wrong, peeps are simply going to buy the HT version. Me included.

Sadly, I have a feeling $400 might have been too optimistic.

Agreed. I believe this will fall anywhere between $575 to $650. And at that point, you might as well spend the extra $250 and get the Hot Toys version. Just my opinion though. Interested to see how much this is.

i think it will be around HKD3,200 ~ HKD3,500
Around $450US? I don't know where you get your info from, but I want you to be right :lol
Great news! King Arts just announced on Facebook that they have acquired the license to produce Cap:Civil War and Ant-Man figures!
I wonder if Cap is going to have fabric clothing, or be fully sculpted?
Agreed. I believe this will fall anywhere between $575 to $650. And at that point, you might as well spend the extra $250 and get the Hot Toys version. Just my opinion though. Interested to see how much this is.
Not sure what my real limit is, but the number I have in mind right now is $700 shipped at max, & that's only if I can find a nice asian seller who will value it appropriately for shipping purposes
biggrin.gif

I know my "max" limit seems kinda close to HT Hulkbuster pricing, but I usually get my HT figures from Sideshow (I like their flexi pay option, reward points, & customer service), & they usually value it at full value, which might mean around another $300 on top of the $824.99 price tag, if I were to factor in shipping & possible import fee's.

So it's kinda like a KA $700 vs a HT $1100, in that imaginary scenario. Which makes it not really as close as one might think initially.

Of course, if I find out this is like the Bandai Hulkbuster, with a lame amount of diecast, then I won't bother with this at all.

I have it on good authority what its estimated price is.

But before it's official, let's just take it with a pinch of salt then.

Last edited:
I hope the King Arts Civil War Cap has fabric clothing like HT. Let's see how they pull it off in 1/9 scale.

Back