King Arts 1/9 scale Diecast Iron Mongor(DFS039) collectible figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littlemoney

Super Freak
Reaction score
Price: HKD 2350
Release date: 2016 Q4

135225frqrm5e4azdcxmr2.jpeg
134952syy4abddv262y2a7.jpeg
134945we1ye5qke1yixaux.jpeg
134740hjflj12t2fspwlfy.jpeg
mongor 1.jpg
mongor 2.jpg
mongor 3.jpg

Oh my god. If this has gimmicks like the HT version, it's a buy for me despite the odd scale.

I may just start dipping into 1/9 scale. I didn't start collecting until December 2014 and I missed out on a lot of cool stuff as a result. Things which I'm not willing to pay high after market prices for.

I have to admit this prototype looks awesome. I already have the HT Monger, but this would be a cool office desk piece.

The pop-out missile in the shoulder and whatnot. Also, can you seat a 1/9-scale figure in there?

Yes. It's the same gimmick as their hulkbuster. As for pop out missles...i would be willing to bet that a much newer version like this will have plenty of features. And King arts has gotten pretty good.

It looks really good from BudgetStark's video. I was surprised that KingArts included a laser pointer with its shoulder cannon.

Though I'm still wary of KingArt's QC issues. Some seasoned collectors have not found any recourse on Iron Man figures that had their limbs broke with very little handling. Apparently, KingArts does not have any channel established right now to handle QC issues at this moment.

Back