Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the classic shield in Dec and got nothing to show. I ordered the IM 1 arc with it , which is a PO and they charged shipping of both items as one, so I guess I have to wait for the arc to come out this month supposedly.

So you never received a shield? Which classic was it the pedestal or wall hanger ?

Well, hope you guys get your stuff from them!

For what it's worth, I've order twice through them. Since they ship from Asia, the first time I bought from them it took roughly 10-14 days from order to have it arrive in hand. This last time though it took every bit of 3 weeks just for them to ship. I started getting pissy and emailed them. They replied promptly within 12-24 hours. They basically said that they had trouble finding one in the warehouse and give it a little bit longer. Well, I waited another week or so and right before I was going to email them, I got a shipping notice. It probably took 7 days in transit - part of that was customs and it being a holiday.

They're definitely legit, but it sucks that they're doing this and I don't know why.

Right I hope I get it too. I'm not concerned since I'm covered through PayPal but will be disappointed if they don't have any shields available. I was going to get a Heater shield from them too.

Here is my last message to them and their reply.

Right I hope I get it too. I'm not concerned since I'm covered through PayPal but will be disappointed if they don't have any shields available. I was going to get a Heater shield from them too.

Here is my last message to them and their reply.

I would reply back and say 'Can you verify they have it in-stock?'

I asked them when they did that to me and they said 'It's there. They're just working on getting it shipped.' I was more worried about getting one, than the wait - which is what I'm sure you're considered more for as well. The wait is getting ridiculous though, I agree.

just emailed them, but I suspect they are waiting for the arc to come in before shipping, so they can ship all at once. We'll see....

Regarding the arc reactors, has anyone been able to confirm that they're diecast or not?

Watched a YouTube video by Budget Stark and he stated only the stand was metal, whereas the Arc Reactor was all plastic on the outside!

From the promo photos most of the external metal looking pieces on the arc reactor were meant to be diecast.

Regarding the arc reactors, has anyone been able to confirm that they're diecast or not?

Watched a YouTube video by Budget Stark and he stated only the stand was metal, whereas the Arc Reactor was all plastic on the outside!

From the promo photos most of the external metal looking pieces on the arc reactor were meant to be diecast.

I've been awaiting some confirmation on this. I only ordered the Mark 1 reactor which is the only ruddy one not to be released yet ha! Once received I'll put some pics up etc

It would be very disappointing if they have gone back on what they have advertised. Because let's face it, this is what they jave done. It's there in the promo pics

I would reply back and say 'Can you verify they have it in-stock?'

I asked them when they did that to me and they said 'It's there. They're just working on getting it shipped.' I was more worried about getting one, than the wait - which is what I'm sure you're considered more for as well. The wait is getting ridiculous though, I agree.

Yea I asked if they can confirm that their distributors do in fact have it in stock and I'm not waiting for nothing.

Good day! Sorry for the wait. Please be informed that we still haven't
receive the stocks from our supplier for both items. We will ship the order
once both item is available. We are expecting to receive the stock for King
Arts 1/1 Movie Props Series Captain America The Winter Soldier: Classic
Captain America Shield (Wall Fixed Style) ( Asia) by the 15th of this
month. Please do understand that we are only relying on the availability
from our respective supplier. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience
caused.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to email us back
and we are more than happy to help.

Best regards,

Lizette
Play-Asia.com Customer Support

Good day! Sorry for the wait. Please be informed that we still haven't
receive the stocks from our supplier for both items. We will ship the order
once both item is available. We are expecting to receive the stock for King
Arts 1/1 Movie Props Series Captain America The Winter Soldier: Classic
Captain America Shield (Wall Fixed Style) ( Asia) by the 15th of this
month. Please do understand that we are only relying on the availability
from our respective supplier. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience
caused.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to email us back
and we are more than happy to help.

Best regards,

Lizette
Play-Asia.com Customer Support

At least they gave you a date. I'm still waiting. I ordered the Pedestal style so hopefully they still have them.

Anybody order the Captain America Winter Soldier King Arts MPS028 Helmet? Does anybody know the actual release date and where is a good place to keep up to date with their release dates and updates as their Facebook is severely lacking.

This company really blows in terms of getting information out despite being in the game for a few years now. From what I've seen they offer little to no updates and seem to cheap out on materials quite often, e.g. the diecast Iron Man arc reactors that turned out to be 100% plastic except for a base that featured some die cast in it.

Would love to know when the Mark 1 Arc Reactor will actually be released!

I just got an email from Figurine Collector informing me they've shipped both helmets I pre-ordered, the Captain America MPS028, and the Ant Man MPS024.
Their website also shows they have at least one of each left.

I just got an email from Figurine Collector informing me they've shipped both helmets I pre-ordered, the Captain America MPS028, and the Ant Man MPS024.

How much for each, if you don't mind me asking?

Cool! Please, post some pictures once you have it in hands and let us know what you think of it.

I don't blame you, man. That sucks to here tho.

I'm honestly surprised they're doing this BS. 3 months is ridiculous.

https://imgur.com/a/RG0Qj

Here's an album of my Captain America and Ant-Man helmets. I paid 618 Euro which totalled AUD$913

Eventually I'll do some glamour shots when I get everything set up properly.

Thanks for this! Those Ant-Man rings are disappointing. You mentioned the Captain America helmet couldn't be removed from the stand. Can't the Ant-Man helmet? (It looks like 'No').

Back