Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have the measurements, depth wise for a pedestal shield? Wondering if it will fit in a Billy shelf from Ikea? I need about 11" in order to close the glass doors.

I noticed that they are doing a re-release of Loki's scepter, due out in the summer.

This time, sporting the vertical stand as seen in AoU.

king_mps025.jpg

Was able to get my hands on the wall mounted Mjolnir. Love it! Got it for $537 shipped from France (460 Euro). No import fees to New York. Ordered last Tuesday and it arrived on Friday. Looks great with the Cap shield. Heavy as hell. Light up feature is nice. The only things I would change are I would've made the border black or brown instead of the same blue as the background. I also would've rubberized the portion of the wall mount where the hammer rests to prevent scratching the hammer and/or acrylic when hanging/removing the hammer. But both are minor gripes.

Ordered from Figurine Collector in France. King Arts Avengers 2 Marteau Thor sur support mural - Figurine Collector

9pRSR3Y.jpg

RKBBo8u.jpg

tHP4qBn.jpg

5WyXNPX.jpg

wO3SM2z.jpg

Congrats!!! Nicely displayed, and I'm impressed!

By the way, KA Mjolnir is little too "clean" in my taste, so I added some weathered effects.
image.jpg

Oooh! Nice weathering. I like that a lot. I'm to afraid to make any changes to the paint on the Hammer though. I'm afraid whatever I'd do would make it looks terrible.

I just placed my order for Thor hammer! Can't wait for it to arrive.

Yup . Did you get a shipping confirmation ?

I spoke directly with Marc Francois. I didn't order through the website and instead went through him (since I can't read French). Marc emailed me a tracking number. I used this website to track it while it was in France (about 1.5 days). Colissimo.fr. Then I punched the tracking number into the USPS website after about 3 days and it was now being tracked in the USPS website. Signature was required on delivery.

Im pretty sure Midtown Comics in New York sells king Arts props (at least CA Shield from Winter Soldier)

Back