Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, it really is nice. But I suspect it's pretty much identical to the first version except for underneath. And to be honest I'd rather the straps so you can actually hold it like cap does.

Agreed. I really like the display around it, but I'll keep what I got. Congrats to those that got it though. Looks excellent.

so you mean we cant hold it for posing? i preordered the same thing.

It can be done, but it requires a bit of wrist strength. I've managed to hold it like cap does, but only for a short time before my wrist started to hurt. It really needs that forearm support like the previous shields. But I brought it for display not to play around with so I'm happy.

Congrats with your KA AoU Shield Jesse, looks nice. I am thinking to get one too.
Could you make some photos with the hinges open? And how many cm is the opening gap of the hinges?

It can be done, but it requires a bit of wrist strength. I've managed to hold it like cap does, but only for a short time before my wrist started to hurt. It really needs that forearm support like the previous shields. But I brought it for display not to play around with so I'm happy.

Hi everyone! So does it have an actual handle then? Any pics holding it?
Looks great btw, and the wallmount stand is much cooler than the last version (in my opinion).
Congrats

Thank you for the photo. Can you test if a magnet sticks to the handles? A glove with a strong magnet in it would make it easier to carry the shield I think.

Lol... Today I bought also one at figurine collector. But I bought the Winter Soldier shield with base stand because I want the option to hold the shield.

My first intention was to buy the AoU wall mountend shield. But as people say, holding that shield is hard without the forearm support.

Lol... Today I bought also one at figurine collector. But I bought the Winter Soldier shield with base stand because I want the option to hold the shield.

My first intention was to buy the AoU wall mountend shield. But as people say, holding that shield is hard without the forearm support.

LOL!! REALLY?? What a coincidence! have you ever bought from them before? This is my first.
I Was hopping to use some magnets to solve the forearm problem, but I guess It wont be easy to find them in such a big size hehe

No I never bought anything from them. I had email contact about the warrenty. I could ship the shield back if their was anything wrong with it for a new one or a refund.

My shield has ship today and it will take 3 a 5 days.

I thought also about magnets for the aou shield but then I saw that they had the winter soldier edition too.

I saw on the Hot Toys Civil War Captain American figure that the shield has leather straps again, so maybe next year the King Arts Civil War Shield has also leather straps and I hope a different cool base or wall stand.

Btw which country are you from?

No I never bought anything from them. I had email contact about the warrenty. I could ship the shield back if their was anything wrong with it for a new one or a refund.

My shield has ship today and it will take 3 a 5 days.

I thought also about magnets for the aou shield but then I saw that they had the winter soldier edition too.

I saw on the Hot Toys Civil War Captain American figure that the shield has leather straps again, so maybe next year the King Arts Civil War Shield has also leather straps and I hope a different cool base or wall stand.

Btw which country are you from?

SPAIN, you?

My Loki Scepter is the pride and joy of my collection. Its pretty amazing to be honest, I was so worried when I put down $500 for it but it turned out to be one of the best things.

Back