Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got KA Mjolnir/Ironman Gauntlet Combo today. I really like the design of this Mjolnir.
Especially the pommel. I am glad to have this new hammer.

Still, I think EFX Mjolnir is better product overall, because of
more realistic painting(effect), and the leather quality.

Thanks for the review and pictures,man. Any chance you can put more pictures of the gauntlet?

[Pic added]

If you hold/touch it, it feels like a cheap Halloween Costume,
but if you display with the Stand and LED on, looks decent though...

Took some pics:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

how much did you pay?

$659 + Shipping for Mjolnir/Ironman Gauntlet combo.
I like them both, but I don't think it's worth that much...
Would be nice if it's under $500. Oh well......

Btw, good thing about K.A is, they are constantly releasing new products.
I don't say that they are all good, but some of them are really nice.

I'm very interested in Cap's 1/1 Helmet.

$659 + Shipping for Mjolnir/Ironman Gauntlet combo.
I like them both, but I don't think it's worth that much...
Would be nice if it's under $500. Oh well......

I'm very interested in Cap's 1/1 Helmet.

I am interested in ant-man helmet

kingarts-helmet-antman-81-600x399.jpg

That's what I love about them as well. While EFX takes years to release what 3 Avengers replicas, Cap's shield, Mjlonir and the upcomin IM helmet, KA is busting out new stuff quarterly. At least the sneaks are coming quickly.

Still holding out for that Original Shield to go with my Classic :D

How's the quality of the shields? $900 for one seems crazy but damn does the battle damage one look nice.

How's the quality of the shields? $900 for one seems crazy but damn does the battle damage one look nice.

It's solid. Heavy, and made by metal:yess:
Color might be off a bit, but it's very vibrant.
I can't compare with eFX version, but I'm very happy with my KA Shields.
Yes, $900 is little bit too much, but some forum members fetch around $600 lately on eBay.(BBTS)

I think EFX Mjolnir is better product overall, because of
more realistic painting(effect), and the leather quality.

View attachment 232751

I own the eFX hammer and am thinking about displaying it on the King Arts wall mount (and then selling the King Arts Hammer and gauntlet). Would the eFX hammer fit on the King Arts mount? It would save me a lot of time and hassle if you (or anyone that has both) could test it out for me before I buy the K.A. version! Thank you!!

I own the eFX hammer and am thinking about displaying it on the King Arts wall mount (and then selling the King Arts Hammer and gauntlet). Would the eFX hammer fit on the King Arts mount? It would save me a lot of time and hassle if you (or anyone that has both) could test it out for me before I buy the K.A. version! Thank you!!

Oh no... I just shipped my eFX Mjolnir to my brother in Japan before testing that out...
However, I can tell you that King-Arts Mjolnir is Larger and Longer. So I believe that upper arm WILL hold your eFX, but it won't reach to the lower post because eFX Mjolnir is shorter. (Hammer is supposed to be held by both Upper & Lower parts.) So I won't recommend doing that. I attached a pic of that lower arm though.

holder.jpg

Oh no... I just shipped my eFX Mjolnir to my brother in Japan before testing that out...
However, I can tell you that King-Arts Mjolnir is Larger and Longer. So I believe that upper arm WILL hold your eFX, but it won't reach to the lower post because eFX Mjolnir is shorter. (Hammer is supposed to be held by both Upper & Lower parts.) So I won't recommend doing that. I attached a pic of that lower arm though.

Ah, good info! Thank you so much for the pic & the reply!

Got the battle damaged in this week to complete the trinity. I got an amazing deal on eBay from BBTS. I was on the fence with this one, but it is all sorts of epic. The damage is so well done. Has some really great scratches you can't see on the pictures. The blue in the middle around the star looks best on this one. I am in on the heater shield, but I'll be patient and try to get a deal.

Back