Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just won a wall mount captain america battle damage auction for 365 bucks, 450 bucks SHIPPED. I can't believe it, WOWWW!!

Does anyone have a good point of contact or ability to order the Classic Heater shield shown at Toy Soul this week from KA ? I Really want to get one.

That Midtown Comics deal is super tempting....I want a Classic one now, but since I already have the Battle Damaged Wall Mount, I'd probably go with the stand version....but then, I was waiting for the new Avengers 'wave' shields to come out.

That Midtown Comics deal is super tempting....I want a Classic one now, but since I already have the Battle Damaged Wall Mount, I'd probably go with the stand version....but then, I was waiting for the new Avengers 'wave' shields to come out.

You never got the Classic ?

Are you planning on having one from every film?

i was tempted to get the shield, but $800 is still a grip considering there is so much amazing stuff coming out. I just can't get back into prop replicas again.

i was tempted to get the shield, but $800 is still a grip considering there is so much amazing stuff coming out. I just can't get back into prop replicas again.

Yea my focus is replicas so I'm glad someone like KA is actually making new products and not dragging their feet like other companies.

question, does King Arts have license from MArvel to do all tho props? What about EFX? why do we have two companies making captain america shield?

Is it because KA is supposed to be only in Asia?

question, does King Arts have license from MArvel to do all tho props? What about EFX? why do we have two companies making captain america shield?

Is it because KA is supposed to be only in Asia?

King Arts's license is limited to the Asian market for distribution. Some Vendors were lucky enough to get Pre-Orders with their first shields.
Apparently they have cracked down on that since so those of us that live in the US have to resort to eBay or try to find someone that can order them for us.

Which sucks because I need that Original Heater shield!

King Arts's license is limited to the Asian market for distribution. Some Vendors were lucky enough to get Pre-Orders with their first shields.
Apparently they have cracked down on that since so those of us that live in the US have to resort to eBay or try to find someone that can order them for us.

Which sucks because I need that Original Heater shield!

I also noticed they make " chargers" as the props, so I think they can get away with that.

by the way, I just got my BD captain american shield from BBTS, the one I got off ebay for 450 bucks shipped. the thing if a beauty, very heavy, awesome really.

I also noticed they make " chargers" as the props, so I think they can get away with that.

by the way, I just got my BD captain american shield from BBTS, the one I got off ebay for 450 bucks shipped. the thing if a beauty, very heavy, awesome really.

Yea I see the charging pod statues. Pretty interesting, but I would never own one.

I want a BD shield but I just cant swing one yet. I had a Pedestal Classic shield and sold it a while back. I'm getting a Wall mount Classic and want to do a Captain America shield display so I need that Original!

Finally got my Classic shield opened. This is from the batch with the QC stickers and I must say I love it. I hope I can get more KA items in the future.

Got KA Mjolnir/Ironman Gauntlet Combo today. I really like the design of this Mjolnir.
Especially the pommel. I am glad to have this new hammer.

Still, I think EFX Mjolnir is better product overall, because of
more realistic painting(effect), and the leather quality.

mi1.jpg

mi2.jpg

mi3.jpg

mi4.jpg

mi5.jpg

Got KA Mjolnir/Ironman Gauntlet Combo today. I really like the design of this Mjolnir.
Especially the pommel. I am glad to have this new hammer.

Still, I think EFX Mjolnir is better product overall, because of
more realistic painting(effect), and the leather quality.
]

Nice congrats! Do you have connections to order KA directly? I'm trying to secure an order for the upcoming Original Shield.

Nice congrats! Do you have connections to order KA directly? I'm trying to secure an order for the upcoming Original Shield.

Not really though... Just ordered from Ebay. (one of HK Sellers)

If you do the same, make sure item is "In-Stock/Ready to Ship" status before you pay.
You don't wanna pay for the "Pre-Order" items, you know?

Oh, by the way, I wasn't charged custom duty tax:)

Not really though... Just ordered from Ebay. (one of HK Sellers)

If you do the same, make sure item is "In-Stock/Ready to Ship" status before you pay.
You don't wanna pay for the "Pre-Order" items, you know?

Oh, by the way, I wasn't charged custom duty tax:)

Yea I'm trying to avoid Evilbay but probably won't have much of a choice.

And absolutly anyone who pre orders on ebay doesn't know what they're getting themselves into.

Do you have photos of your collection ?

Yea I'm trying to avoid Evilbay but probably won't have much of a choice.

And absolutly anyone who pre orders on ebay doesn't know what they're getting themselves into.

Do you have photos of your collection ?

Ah...70% of my collections are; Lightsabers(lol)
But since this is a KA thread, I put my KA items here:
(Sorry for pic quality...)

IMG_8875.JPG

IMG_8874.JPG

IMG_8876.JPG

BD Shield was originally KA Classic one. I added BD effects myself.
So, I have 3 shields.(Classic, Stealth, and BD)

Ah...70% of my collections are; Lightsabers(lol)
But since this is a KA thread, I put my KA items here:

BD Shield was originally KA Classic one. I added BD effects myself.
So, I have 3 shields.(Classic, Stealth, and BD)

Wow great stuff ! I had a few MR replicas but have sold them off. I want to find the Han ANH blaster. Also would like a BD Cap shield but they're too pricey. It'll be the classic until the original comes out and hopefully I can swing it then.

Back