Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so have been looking for that poster! I have the original d/s version signed by Chris Evans

I stumbled upon one for dirt cheap. It's really impressive. I have a few lenticulars. The light box really makes them pop. :rock

Signed poster sounds awesome! Better be framed and displayed! :lecture

From eBay a long time ago. That's all they sold were lightboxes. I can't remember prices, but it's nice. At that same time though, it's definitely something you could build if you were talented with wood, etc. (Unfortunately, I am not. :lol)

Anyone else received their shield yet?? Want to see more pics. :rock

I still need batteries to show off the light function.

I stumbled upon one for dirt cheap. It's really impressive. I have a few lenticulars. The light box really makes them pop. :rock

Signed poster sounds awesome! Better be framed and displayed! :lecture

what do you consider dirt cheap? I put in lenticulars on ebay and holy crap, people are asking hundreds for those things and well over a thousand for others.

Anyone else received their shield yet?? Want to see more pics. :rock

I still need batteries to show off the light function.

I received the stealth stand version and the classic wall mount version this week from Midtown. They both look pretty good to me, but the wall mount isn't lighting up. I put brand new batteries in and nothing. Not sure what to do since I think Midtown sold out of all wall mount editions and I won't be able to get a replacement. Should I see if they will give me a discount so I can get it hopefully fixed somewhere locally?

what do you consider dirt cheap? I put in lenticulars on ebay and holy crap, people are asking hundreds for those things and well over a thousand for others.

Of those that I have, it was the cheapest. Under $100.

I checked out some of those eBay prices. Ridiculous. They're not worth that kind of money. They're neat, but not THAT neat.

I received the stealth stand version and the classic wall mount version this week from Midtown. They both look pretty good to me, but the wall mount isn't lighting up. I put brand new batteries in and nothing. Not sure what to do since I think Midtown sold out of all wall mount editions and I won't be able to get a replacement. Should I see if they will give me a discount so I can get it hopefully fixed somewhere locally?

I'd definitely ask for a discount, if you can't get a replacement.

Makes me want to check mine ASAP.

Of those that I have, it was the cheapest. Under $100.

I checked out some of those eBay prices. Ridiculous. They're not worth that kind of money. They're neat, but not THAT neat.

I'd definitely ask for a discount, if you can't get a replacement.

Makes me want to check mine ASAP.

that's what I thought too. I'd prolly pay a couple hundred for the Jurassic Park one, but now that the new movie is great, I'm sure some rich dummies will drive the price even further up there.

The original Lost World T-rex lenticular goes for about $1k (I have one). I believe there are lenticulars for 2001 and Nightmare before Christmas that go for more.

The original Lost World T-rex lenticular goes for about $1k (I have one). I believe there are lenticulars for 2001 and Nightmare before Christmas that go for more.

Yeah, Nightmare and Lost World are some of the 'top dogs.'

I keep mine limited to superhero themes - Spider-Man 3 is my 'gem.'

That Lost World one is pretty awesome looking though.

Ugh to think I saw the lost world lenticular at a yard sale for $5 and passed

$5????????

We're talking the the big one sheet lenticular??????

ZOMG?!?!!! I would have pooped my pants if I saw that for that price. :lol Superhero theme or not, I would have snagged that. Why'd you pass? Just no interest, I assume?

The FedEx shipping label said my Classic Pedestal was 44.7 lbs.

Are you sending yours back?

Cool thanks! :hi5: No, I may have it sent to another location that I'm going to be working at for a couple of months and there's a bunch of coworkers who want to check it out, haha.

Back