Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the BD version on preorder at BBTS and haven't received an email yet. From what I understand, it's not even out in HK yet..

I pretty much asked the question two times - in so many words - "I'm ordering because it's IN STOCK and don't want to order it unless that's the case...and I know the Classic is instock, but is the Battle Damaged....", etc. etc. They assured me.

So if that's NOT the case, I'll definitely be disappointed. I work with a lot of customers in my business, so I get mistakes are made, and if that's the case, that's okay. But I'll surely, yet politely, bring it to their attention, given the amount of money I'm spending for it.

My Spidey Sense told me to say the chat log though, and I did just that, in case I need it for the future.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Worst case scenario they say, "whoops. We don't have that here's your money back." Good luck!

Chapter......please shoot me a PM once you hear anything about the new classic shield hitting the market. I gotta sell my Lager because, well I need $$$. Killed myself this month ordering XM She Hulk, HX Project Thor Loki and Cap, 2 Figuarts Hulkbusters and I'm getting hit with payments on HT Mark 43 and Marty. Then in the next 2 months I'm gonna get hit with the PF EX Green and Grey Hulk. So broke.

Chapter......please shoot me a PM once you hear anything about the new classic shield hitting the market. I gotta sell my Lager because, well I need $$$. Killed myself this month ordering XM She Hulk, HX Project Thor Loki and Cap, 2 Figuarts Hulkbusters and I'm getting hit with payments on HT Mark 43 and Marty. Then in the next 2 months I'm gonna get hit with the PF EX Green and Grey Hulk. So broke.

They haven't emailed me back at all! I've definitely kept you in mind though. Will shoot you a PM ASAP if and when I get a reply. :rock

You got quite the hall coming! Pics better be posted! :rock

The cracked one is perfect IMO. I like the Classic on that blue striped mount (above the HulkBuster in the pic), but I'm just not in love with it. If we get the cracked one though in a wallmount version....I'll probably sell the one I'm about to order. It's just too awesome looking.

Did you order one of these, Matches?

I emailed them a few days ago and no one has emailed me back yet. One of the email addresses didn't even work and when you try to send a message through their site (English or elsewise), the 'confirmation' screen is NOT in English....so I have no idea if they're going through. I then sent another email manually and it seemed to go through, but again, no reply.

I definitely encourage others to email. Last time I emailed them, they got back to me in hours. We're hitting the 3 day mark at this point though.

I haven't ordered anything yet bro but encouraged by your posts about the further licensing. I will be after a clean KA shield in the classic color scheme. Something akin to that blue stripe mount would be ideal. I am going to pass on the TWS one in the hopes that the AoU or CW ones have a lighter shade of red to them as they did on screen in AoU.

The cracked version is bad ass but I am a sucker for the clean and minimally damaged looks.

Cracked shield is cancelled. Marvel would not approve as it shows Captain America in a negative (defeated) light. Too bad, looked incredible.

As an aside I'm really interested in their 1/4 scale Hulkbuster phone charger. Anyone know who sells king arts pieces here in States? Due to licensing I don't think BBTS does anymore. Or does fact that this is a phone charger allow then to distribute in US unlike their 1:1 prop replicas?

Cracked shield is cancelled. Marvel would not approve as it shows Captain America in a negative (defeated) light. Too bad, looked incredible.

As an aside I'm really interested in their 1/4 scale Hulkbuster phone charger. Anyone know who sells king arts pieces here in States? Due to licensing I don't think BBTS does anymore. Or does fact that this is a phone charger allow then to distribute in US unlike their 1:1 prop replicas?

BBTS has some of their merch up. Not sure of anyone else.

You know, that really bothers me. First the Thanos base now this? Battle damaged props and statues are some of the coolest things you can get. Disney said they wouldn't meddle with they way Marvel does things but this has their name written all over.

That is why I have no problem getting unlicensed props. They are not bound by these ridiculous rules. **** them! Lager might do a cracked shield... get it from them.

not liking the BD shield at all. The stealth shield might actually be the best of the 3, but alas, still waiting for a perfect Classic metal shield. We still don't know if they are making the one with the blue wall mount?

I'm not really liking it either... kicking myself now for not sticking with the classic that I originally had on PO.

Well, hannibal gave me an update. I'm sure he'll post soon on his thoughts, but he went to one of the Midtown stores this weekend said the battle damaged IS in-stock. :rock

I checked my account and Midtown has charged me fully, so I expect it to ship Monday - Tuesday.

All of the wallmounts on their site are now sold out. I'm kind of surprised since there were no low quantity alerts, etc. Fingers crossed this looks good in person. I still really love the looks from what I've seen.

It sucks that the cracked shield won't be made. I seriously like that one better than the battle damaged. : /

As for that 'fourth' shield in the last pic posted (the all 'aluminum' one with the writing). I had tried to get a hold of that last year - I emailed King Arts about it and there's apparently only 50 or so ish - super limited and only sold amongst the local community there - could not get it at the time. I tried. :lol

not liking the BD shield at all. The stealth shield might actually be the best of the 3, but alas, still waiting for a perfect Classic metal shield. We still don't know if they are making the one with the blue wall mount?

I'm not really liking it either... kicking myself now for not sticking with the classic that I originally had on PO.

Well, :pfft: to you both. :lol j/k

Back