Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New items from King Arts spotted at their new store. I'm intrigued by that 1/4 scale Hulkbuster but even more so by the IM gauntlet. I wanted an IM gauntlet since I first saw the first movie in 2008. I only posted a few pictures but you can see more at ToysDaily forum if you have an account. Link here.

005607bfn1iemekmve5eof.jpg

The current wallmounted versions or hoping that the cracked version gets a wallmount? I think you're referring to the latter. Just wanted to make sure as I haven't heard of a wallmount version for the cracked. I've only see a stand version.

The one seen here.

The one seen here.

The cracked one is perfect IMO. I like the Classic on that blue striped mount (above the HulkBuster in the pic), but I'm just not in love with it. If we get the cracked one though in a wallmount version....I'll probably sell the one I'm about to order. It's just too awesome looking.

Did you order one of these, Matches?

I emailed them a few days ago and no one has emailed me back yet. One of the email addresses didn't even work and when you try to send a message through their site (English or elsewise), the 'confirmation' screen is NOT in English....so I have no idea if they're going through. I then sent another email manually and it seemed to go through, but again, no reply.

I definitely encourage others to email. Last time I emailed them, they got back to me in hours. We're hitting the 3 day mark at this point though.

Just announced: King Arts got the license for Ant-Man AND Captain America: Civil War.....Start saving!!!

And with that, I'm placing my order for the 'Washed Out' shield. We won't get another version like that. I expect Classic 2.0 however.

Looks good to me either way. I own the movie poster with the bd shield signed by Chris Evans . So I can't wait to display both together

Just got done chatting with Midtown Comics and in case anyone is wondering:

The Battled Damaged/Washed Out Shield IS in-stock and ready to ship. Their customer service is top-notch, answering questions immediately and a huge help. Fingers crossed.

Has anyone who ordered through BBTS received theirs?

How's that even possible ? It's not even out in thier home market

I went online and used their Customer Service chat function. I asked if they were in-stock (specially the Battle Damaged Version - and NOT the Classic version) - gave the page link, etc. She said that they're in their (Midtown Comics) warehouse and ready to ship. I made it clear that I wanted to order IF it was in-stock and ready to ship and she confirmed.

Is it confirmed that these are limited edition worldwide? Or are they making these endlessly?

When these were first released, they set an ES. I don't know if they held up their 'deal' of making it as such, but to my knowledge, yes. They aren't numbered though.

And I kept the chat log, so I'll be a little upset if I don't get this as expected. I don't mine waiting a week to week and a half (give order fulfillment, shipping, etc....I get it), but much longer and....somebody's got to explaining to do! :lol

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these but I'm hesitating because the paint looks "weird" in all photos/video's I've seen. It is really like that in person? I know the EFx one was pretty difficult in capturing the look of it on film as well.

I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these but I'm hesitating because the paint looks "weird" in all photos/video's I've seen. It is really like that in person? I know the EFx one was pretty difficult in capturing the look of it on film as well.

Which version are you referring to?

And I kept the chat log, so I'll be a little upset if I don't get this as expected. I don't mine waiting a week to week and a half (give order fulfillment, shipping, etc....I get it), but much longer and....somebody's got to explaining to do! :lol

Just a note with the online support. They had the Ultron PF listed last year. The picture they had was the pointing arm (which I know is the EX). I asked if the one they had in stock had the pointing arm. They said yes. I saved the chat log because I was confident they were wrong but bought it anyway.

When it arrived, of course it didn't have the EX. I contacted them again. Showed them the chat log. And got 20% off immediately. I was content with that.

The classic one with stand.

I can only speak from pictures (so keep that in mind) - but of the three from eFX, King Arts, and Lager - I think King Arts has done the best job. I've gone round and round about this - just read my posts in this thread. :lol The more pictures of the KAs Classic I see, the more I like it. I do feel there will be another shield that will come around that will be better....but I don't know when. And even then, will it be worth holding off for something that may or may not come and if so, at what price? This is pretty darn close, definitely not perfect, but pretty darn close....from what I've seen.

Personally, because I am on the fence, but went with the battle damaged over the classic. It's the one I originally wanted. It's uber-unique looking, yet still recognizable, and it's already 'damaged' so who cares about blemishes. I will want a Classic one day, but I just don't think now is the time for me.

But if you do go with the Classic, I don't think anyone could argue it's a bad move. The thing looks pretty awesome in just about every RECENT pic I've seen. At first, I was really worried about it being too glossy. I'm starting to think that's not the case. There's a few here that own it already and have posted - haven't read any major complaints. I'm sure they'll chime in here soon (and will be more qualified to weigh in.)

Just a note with the online support. They had the Ultron PF listed last year. The picture they had was the pointing arm (which I know is the EX). I asked if the one they had in stock had the pointing arm. They said yes. I saved the chat log because I was confident they were wrong but bought it anyway.

When it arrived, of course it didn't have the EX. I contacted them again. Showed them the chat log. And got 20% off immediately. I was content with that.

I pretty much asked the question two times - in so many words - "I'm ordering because it's IN STOCK and don't want to order it unless that's the case...and I know the Classic is instock, but is the Battle Damaged....", etc. etc. They assured me.

So if that's NOT the case, I'll definitely be disappointed. I work with a lot of customers in my business, so I get mistakes are made, and if that's the case, that's okay. But I'll surely, yet politely, bring it to their attention, given the amount of money I'm spending for it.

My Spidey Sense told me to say the chat log though, and I did just that, in case I need it for the future.

Back