Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With their sale, the $900 becomes like $720 which is much closer to BBTS retail.

Exactly AND you save on shipping - you're getting it cheaper. I'd go for it if I were you.

I'm probably not the best person to ask as my 'flip-floppiness' on this piece is unprecendented in this thread, but seriously, I don't think I would pass that up. I'm just so hoping that we get this new version on a wallmount - because THAT'S the one for me. BUT can you really go wrong with these current ones? The price is just going up and up. Worst case scenario, you hate it, sell it and break even.

Actually it might be more because of tax, haha. I also wish I could see if there are any paint issues on it but the one pic I shared that my friend sent last week looked pretty nice. I do like that KA wall piece with the blue for display if they sell that.

Actually it might be more because of tax, haha. I also wish I could see if there are any paint issues on it but the one pic I shared that my friend sent last week looked pretty nice. I do like that KA wall piece with the blue for display if they sell that.

Ah, that's true. But you're going to get that with BBTS too, no?

Wallmount all the way. I agree. Let me know if you go for it. I'm seriously tempted.

But man, then again....just look at how awesome this version is!

This is from a member here, Budget Stark - all credit to him. :rock

I need to get him into this thread again. :lol I've got more questions.

Yeah, I looked again I think you're right. It's all good... It's a display piece anyway, not a cosplay one.

I never ordered from the before but I communicated with them via Facebook, they seem legit. I would, however, suggest you wait to see other places offer it first. KGHobby often has King Arts pieces and they are very reliable, I used them a few times in the past. Also, BBTS might actually have some of theses for sale in the future (although its highly unlikely) . I know they pulled some 1:1 KA products and that nobody knows for sure why but you can still get certain KA items from them. It would be great if whatever issue they had with that got resolved and they could go ahead and sell some of those new items.

I agree, I would wait to see if they're available through KGHobby since I've done business with them in the past and have had good experiences with them shipping to the USA. I'm still on the fence about the hammer/gauntlet combo set. I already have the eFX Mjolnir and really don't have room for another Thor hammer even though this is a different design than the eFx one. For those that can't get ahold of the eFX one now that its almost double in price, this set would be a great option for a licensed replica (around $500 USD).

Exactly AND you save on shipping - you're getting it cheaper. I'd go for it if I were you.

I'm probably not the best person to ask as my 'flip-floppiness' on this piece is unprecendented in this thread, but seriously, I don't think I would pass that up. I'm just so hoping that we get this new version on a wallmount - because THAT'S the one for me. BUT can you really go wrong with these current ones? The price is just going up and up. Worst case scenario, you hate it, sell it and break even.

I love that new wall mount version as well. By rights the AoU shields should be a lighter color than the TWS ones which is appealing to me. It also makes a better companion piece for my Avengers eFX as it is from the same film series as opposed to the Cap one (not that they aren't all interconnected anyways :D)

Looks like these will be coming sooner than we thought, boys. Came across this today on facebook. It gives us some idea on the products, price and release date but take it with a grain of salt...

King Arts - Movie Props Series - 1/1 Thor hammer

Looks like the hammer and gauntlet will be sold as a set. The store selling it confirmed that on their FB.

Also, I found out the gauntlet is wearable. If you look up KingArts on instagram there are lots of pictures of people fooling around with the props.

Yeah, I looked again I think you're right. It's all good... It's a display piece anyway, not a cosplay one.

I never ordered from the before but I communicated with them via Facebook, they seem legit. I would, however, suggest you wait to see other places offer it first. KGHobby often has King Arts pieces and they are very reliable, I used them a few times in the past. Also, BBTS might actually have some of theses for sale in the future (although its highly unlikely) . I know they pulled some 1:1 KA products and that nobody knows for sure why but you can still get certain KA items from them. It would be great if whatever issue they had with that got resolved and they could go ahead and sell some of those new items.

Thanks for that; want a solid source for King Arts stuff as BBTS has been uncharacteristically unreliable on KA stuff and my local source has disappeared:(

I just wish that wasn't a dream sequence. Would've made for a better movie. After seeing that, I have no interest in a broken shield IF anyone made one.

I love that new wall mount version as well. By rights the AoU shields should be a lighter color than the TWS ones which is appealing to me. It also makes a better companion piece for my Avengers eFX as it is from the same film series as opposed to the Cap one (not that they aren't all interconnected anyways :D)

The current wallmounted versions or hoping that the cracked version gets a wallmount? I think you're referring to the latter. Just wanted to make sure as I haven't heard of a wallmount version for the cracked. I've only see a stand version.

No places at the moment for a decent price....Initially, BBTS had reasonable prices, but those even went up. Best bet is eBay or wait for another release wave, like the new battle damaged version that was recently unveiled.

Thanks for the info. I would prefer the clean shield but will definitely follow this thread for more info. Too bad that 20% off was in store only, I probably would have bit.

Thanks for the info. I would prefer the clean shield but will definitely follow this thread for more info. Too bad that 20% off was in store only, I probably would have bit.

If you use the app. and make your first purchase through it, you'll get 20% off regardless. That's what I'm about to do.

I just don't know which to get. The Classic is....well, classic, but I still like that 'washed' look so much....but that NEW one looks perfect. I just don't know 1.) if they'll make it in mass production and 2.) if they'll make a wall mount version.

Has anyone got the Washed one in-hand yet??? Midtown says they have it in stock. Don't know if that's a typo or not.

Anyone else want to weigh in on their thoughts?

Classic or Washed?

Is that the blue one or battle damaged? I don't have one. I want to head into MC this weekend to look. Not buying though.

Have we seen much of any of the 3 styles? I saw on video and it looked nice. Have many users said good things about the King Arts shields?

Have we seen much of any of the 3 styles? I saw on video and it looked nice. Have many users said good things about the King Arts shields?

I haven't seen much: I've only seen a few in-hand of the Classic and Stealth. None of the Washed.

That BD shield does look great and you wouldn't have to worry about minor paint imperfections which is nice. Thanks yet again for the info about the app. I read back a ways in this thread and it seems this price is probably as good as it gets at this point.

That BD shield does look great and you wouldn't have to worry about minor paint imperfections which is nice. Thanks yet again for the info about the app. I read back a ways in this thread and it seems this price is probably as good as it gets at this point.

Yeah, no worries. :rock It will automatically take the discount off when you get to the checkout phase (once you've logged in.)

I agree about the imperfections as well. I'll likely place the order on Thursday, so you all have until then to talk me into the Classic OR Washed....OR out of this completely. :lol

For the price, you really can't beat it. I'm literally paying approx. $20 - $40ish more than I would have BBTS...and I can accept that.

Back