Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't received mine from BBTS either, I was told that they still have not received there alotment!

Did you actually speak to anyone at BBTS? They have already shipped all orders and also sold the remaining shields on Ebay. There were over a dozen available from cancellations and the remaining stock they had. When I spoke to them that was all the stock they planned on receiving for the classic and stealth shields.

They did not have an update on the BD shield timing unfortunately. If you had an order with them and didnt recieve the shield by now your order was probably cancelled due to payment issues. Check your account.

hokietwo is correct. BBTS will not be getting any more classic or stealth shields.
The Battle Damaged has not been released in HK yet, so I would guess they will still get their allotment of those when they release.

Crap in a Hat!! It still shows it in my order status, ordered August 2014! I had asked Liz from BBTS customer service, last month about this and she wrote back "unfortunately, we have not yet received our inventory in stock. We are anxiously awaiting their arrival, and do anticipate them to be showing up soon! Thank you for your patience." I just sent them another e-mail asking them what's going on? And, that I see they have been selling them on ebay, but yet I never received anything! :mad:

hokietwo, do you have a contact phone number for BBTS?

Is there a difference in the allocation between pedestal and wall mount versions? Mine is a wall mount classic, and it still shows my status as "preordered".

Is there a difference in the allocation between pedestal and wall mount versions? Mine is a wall mount classic, and it still shows my status as "preordered".

There must be! I see that BBTS has been selling the Pedestal versions of both shields and no wall mounts! So, I'm guessing they still haven't received their wall mounted allocations yet!

Crap in a Hat!! It still shows it in my order status, ordered August 2014! I had asked Liz from BBTS customer service, last month about this and she wrote back "unfortunately, we have not yet received our inventory in stock. We are anxiously awaiting their arrival, and do anticipate them to be showing up soon! Thank you for your patience." I just sent them another e-mail asking them what's going on? And, that I see they have been selling them on ebay, but yet I never received anything! :mad:

hokietwo, do you have a contact phone number for BBTS?

If you ordered the Wall Mount then actually you should be ok with your order. The wall mounts have not shipped overseas yet. I have not seen any information on the shipping time for that version though.

That would suck for winghead and others that pre-ordered but BBTS didn't fulfill the pre-order and sold on ebay instead. I hope that is not the case because I know BBTS is one of the best retailers out there. I've been ordering from them for years and have not had a problem.

Even if your card is declined I believe they give you a grace period of 10 days to update. I had this happen because they had an old card on file and that is what I remember the email saying. The only time it is cancelled I believe if it's a deposit (which was the case when I pre-orded HT HB)

I'm also waiting on the wall mount version and pre-ordered in July, so hope things go well for all of us who pre-ordered.

If not it will be a long wait to get another shield! (maybe AoU?)

Yes, it would have sucked if they sold our pre orders on ebay, But BBTS got back to me, and informed me that they still have not received their Wall mounted shields yet, And by looking at their ebay sales, I only saw the Pedestal versions being sold! So, my faith in BBTS has been restored!

Yes, it would have sucked if they sold our pre orders on ebay, But BBTS got back to me, and informed me that they still have not received their Wall mounted shields yet, And by looking at their ebay sales, I only saw the Pedestal versions being sold! So, my faith in BBTS has been restored!

That's good to hear... I'm hoping they will still come through! This is my first time ordering from BBTS, but I've only heard great things before, so this current situation is coming as a shock.

Over the weekend, I was actually quite skeptical and went ahead and picked up a stealth version from a local seller. Better to ensure one shield at least, haha.

It's such a beautiful piece, it makes me want the classic one even more!

Looks good from what I can tell. Surprised it's a little THAT weathered, but I'm sure it's gonna look good. :rock

Starting to regret cancelling my order for classic shield on pedestal. Anyone have one for sale at retail?? I've got the BD version pre ordered so not willing to pay the ridiculous eBay prices.

I wish they'd make this:

avengersthanoshelmet1.jpg

I wonder how the quality of theirs is compared to the ones shipped to us... Can we examine it and perhaps exchange?

If you check out Budget Stark's video on the Thor hammer and Mk43 gauntlet it shows (with that I'm guessing is a prototype) of the BD cap shield.

Back