Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yeah, that Ant-Man looks 1:1 easily, IMO. May be perspective from photo, but that's my guess as well.

Just opened the KA Captain America Wall Mounted Classic Shield and am very impressed with it! Here are some initial pics fresh out of the box and a couple with it next to the recent efx shield since we've been begging for side-by-side shots for months. I'll post more pics when she's in her final resting spot on the wall.

How do you like it compared to the eFX, BDogg?

I think its a promo pics from KA. Actual prototype looks like this(from their FB)
And I see "4800 HKD" tag.(about $620 USD?)
image.jpg

:clap Amazing!

I don't mind it at all, but I do wish their paint job was more akin to the eFX because that's probably the main edge they have over the KA shields. The colors/paint looks too much like paint at some angles/light reflections.

OK guys/gals get these darn shields and clean out BBTS' ebay inventory so I can regret not paying for one later! :(

Looks like they have 10 each of the WALL mounted classic and battle damaged versions for about $888 shipped to U.S. addresses only.

Captain America The Winter Soldier Shield Replica Classic Wall Mount Version | eBay

Captain America The Winter Soldier Shield Replica Battle Damaged Wall Mount | eBay

I really,really want one sooooooooo bad, but the wifey will kill me. So git er dun!!!

There's some mentions that this new shield is a convention exclusive only? Meaning you either order it there or nothing.

Anyone else heard this?

They did something similar last year with another Captain shield. Super limited. Tried to get one, but they wouldn't sell outside of Hong Kong. Eventually it sold out.

There's some mentions that this new shield is a convention exclusive only? Meaning you either order it there or nothing.

Anyone else heard this?

They did something similar last year with another Captain shield. Super limited. Tried to get one, but they wouldn't sell outside of Hong Kong. Eventually it sold out.

Really? What Asian comic conventions are there? Or would the exclusives not be limited by that I wonder.

That would suck for those collecting all the shields.

Really? What Asian comic conventions are there? Or would the exclusives not be limited by that I wonder.

That would suck for those collecting all the shields.

ACGHK is apparently the big one for King Arts.

They had an unfinished-look shield last year that was limited to 250-500, I think. I saw it and emailed them. I could have gotten one...then I told them I was in the U.S. and they said nope. Hong Kong shipping only.

Again, not sure if THIS new shield is a convention exclusive only, but reading on FB and other places (via translation apps), it's a little concerning. The translations aren't the best, so I can't quite figure it out.

Yep, now reading on another website (and I know some of you are members there so correct me if I'm misreading) about a member who went to ACGHK and said the same. Believes the 'battle damaged 2.0' shield to be ACGHK Exclusive and if it's like the last one, is going to be hard to get unless you know someone.

Yep, now reading on another website (and I know some of you are members there so correct me if I'm misreading) about a member who went to ACGHK and said the same. Believes the 'battle damaged 2.0' shield to be ACGHK Exclusive and if it's like the last one, is going to be hard to get unless you know someone.

That sucks. I feel the BD 2.0 looks really good but if it's an exclusive it will be even more difficult to get.

The first BD version is very nice too though. You have the wall mount BD one right? Is it your favorite? More so than the Classic.

That sucks. I feel the BD 2.0 looks really good but if it's an exclusive it will be even more difficult to get.

The first BD version is very nice too though. You have the wall mount BD one right? Is it your favorite? More so than the Classic.

I only have the the BD version, so while I can't say I've seen the regular in-person, but I'm very happy with what I have and still like it the best of the original 3.

I definitely want a Classic from King Arts one day, but still waiting for one with a different display option and for some things to be a little more fine tuned. I may eventually cave and get the Winter Soldier pedestal version, but if this 2.0 BD becomes available, I'll pass in favor of it.

I only have the the BD version, so while I can't say I've seen the regular in-person, but I'm very happy with what I have and still like it the best of the original 3.

I definitely want a Classic from King Arts one day, but still waiting for one with a different display option and for some things to be a little more fine tuned. I may eventually cave and get the Winter Soldier pedestal version, but if this 2.0 BD becomes available, I'll pass in favor of it.

Did you hang yours on the wall or put it on a shelf?

I need to get back into the Shield game.

It still sits in the closet. :(

We may be moving soon, so honestly, probably won't be putting it up anytime soon.

I hate moving :( good luck though!

If I get the wall mount I'm hesitant to hang it. I have stud screws and dry wall screws but still Leary about having certain heavy things.

Back