Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kept my EFX order the classic shield just because the have great rep for quality and ordered the stealth and BD shield from these guys. I hope King Arts are at SDCC and someone can take some good photos.

New pictures from a convention:
10356258_826887867343880_3585586414254553906_n.jpg

[IMG][/QUOTE]
this pic is awesome! Thanks for posting! This one motivated me to pre-order this

They need to tone down that paint. Looks too much like the HT shield.

My CF version
capshield.jpg

TFA shield at TRU NYC
Shield_02.jpg

looks good, slowly getting closer to hitting the cancel button for the eFX. The red seems a little too much like candy apple red though, but doesn't really bother me.

TFA shield at TRU NYC
Shield_02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love the weathering on this, if the KA battle damaged version looked like this I would have ordered it

I might end up a canceling my PO at BBTS for the shields. $1400 for these from a brand new company with no track record that i can find is making me nervous the more i think about it.

I might end up a canceling my PO at BBTS for the shields. $1400 for these from a brand new company with no track record that i can find is making me nervous the more i think about it.

Well if they suck all we have to do is send them back to BBTS for a refund. No big. I'm definitely not cancelling a deposit free preorder on account of them being a new company. Much easier to return a faulty product than it will be to pay aftermarket prices for a great one.

Nice to have options, but I agree KA's lack of track record should make anyone spending big bucks nervous. I suspect the finish on the final product is going to be too glossy, and there might be some QC issues. Hard to justify spending more on these than the eFX shield, even if they are metal instead of fiberglass.

Well if they suck all we have to do is send them back to BBTS for a refund. No big. I'm definitely not cancelling a deposit free preorder on account of them being a new company. Much easier to return a faulty product than it will be to pay aftermarket prices for a great one.

I assume you would have to pay for return shipping? That's over $100 to my location, yikes!!

Back