KILLERBody 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6803.jpgIMG_6801.jpg

Played with them a bit last night. Here's a few pics and a couple videos of the light up, mechanical and sound effects..

IMG_6810.jpgIMG_6811.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

[video]https://sendvid.com/49h1en42[/video]
[video]https://sendvid.com/qqk2mdxw[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah it has swap out effects for the chest effects. Things crazy effective.

We need more pics! :lol

So overall, worth it?

I think so. It's not cheap by any means, but the value is pretty good. That's just my view on it. I'll try and get more photos and photos of other parts soon. Had to pack up a lot and throw it in storage this month as I've got lots of family in town between birthdays a wedding and holidays and what not. Toddlers and teens sleeping in the rooms I had it all unpacked and they don't mix well with the stuff so I packed up and put it into storage. I got the BP Helmet and dr strangers eye and Caps helmet and some other parts in this month so I'll try and get pics of those too. I'm gonna order the full costumes as well for those characters.

I think so. It's not cheap by any means, but the value is pretty good. That's just my view on it. I'll try and get more photos and photos of other parts soon. Had to pack up a lot and throw it in storage this month as I've got lots of family in town between birthdays a wedding and holidays and what not. Toddlers and teens sleeping in the rooms I had it all unpacked and they don't mix well with the stuff so I packed up and put it into storage. I got the BP Helmet and dr strangers eye and Caps helmet and some other parts in this month so I'll try and get pics of those too. I'm gonna order the full costumes as well for those characters.

I just answered my own question from the other thread.

So will you end of displaying these on mannequins when not in use? I guess I'm wondering how you display a full-sized costume like this - when not wearing it?

I got the BP Helmet and dr strangers eye and Caps helmet and some other parts in this month so I'll try and get pics of those too. I'm gonna order the full costumes as well for those characters.

I pre-ordered KB's Eye of Agamotto so will be looking forward to your first impressions, along with the Cap and BP helmets.

I like the Eye piece a lot. There's just no place for me to display stuff like this. Would still love to have it though.

I just answered my own question from the other thread.

So will you end of displaying these on mannequins when not in use? I guess I'm wondering how you display a full-sized costume like this - when not wearing it?

Yep, they will be on mannequins. Mostly anyway. I've got some other costume pieces I've had displayed either on mannequins or in custom built shadow boxes. My first "prop" costume was a handful of outfits from Angel tv show I got for nothing. Back then no one really collected a lot so most of that stuff was dumped really cheap by the studios. I didn't know what to do with them and I had one of the shirt hanging in my closet and my friend "borrowed" it to wear. lol I figured I needed to come up with some way to distinguish it from my normal clothing. Lol so I took it to Michaels the hobby store and they put it into a shadow box and they hung on my wall for awhile. Most people for years thought I was strange for keeping them. But the last five years or so has seen this massive surge in what used to be fringe collecting and geek stuff. So now I don't feel so odd. Lol so I may frame the black panther suit.

I won't wear any of them really. May try the iron man stuff on but that's it. I don't cosplay or anything like that. And I don't like my picture taken normally, never have, so dressing up to do it ain't happening. Just a quirk I have I suppose. I just love how they look. The costumes. So I'll display them. For me it's not much different then figure or statue collecting. Just bigger stuff really.

Yep, they will be on mannequins. Mostly anyway. I've got some other costume pieces I've had displayed either on mannequins or in custom built shadow boxes. My first "prop" costume was a handful of outfits from Angel tv show I got for nothing. Back then no one really collected a lot so most of that stuff was dumped really cheap by the studios. I didn't know what to do with them and I had one of the shirt hanging in my closet and my friend "borrowed" it to wear. lol I figured I needed to come up with some way to distinguish it from my normal clothing. Lol so I took it to Michaels the hobby store and they put it into a shadow box and they hung on my wall for awhile. Most people for years thought I was strange for keeping them. But the last five years or so has seen this massive surge in what used to be fringe collecting and geek stuff. So now I don't feel so odd. Lol so I may frame the black panther suit.

I won't wear any of them really. May try the iron man stuff on but that's it. I don't cosplay or anything like that. And I don't like my picture taken normally, never have, so dressing up to do it ain't happening. Just a quirk I have I suppose. I just love how they look. The costumes. So I'll display them. For me it's not much different then figure or statue collecting. Just bigger stuff really.

I think we just became best friends. :lol

I have a few items I got from Fox when the show ended, along with some props from Buffy, after it ended.

OMG, I love those shows. Huge, HUGE fan. I still have those props to this day.

I like them as well. It was the props that actually got me to watch them. At the time I was just discharged from the marines and mostly stuck in bed recovering from a broken back and subsequent operations. My dad worked on the show but I'd never watched it (angel) and he was how I got the props. Figured I'd better watch the shows if I was gonna keep the props. Lol turned out I really liked them. Which was a bit of a surprise. And I still have my props too. In storage at the moment but next time I head over I'll grab a couple and take pics.

Anyway..lol...I got some pics of the dr strange costume from my killerbody friends if you want to see them. I'm not sure if they posted them yet to the sites or not.

I like them as well. It was the props that actually got me to watch them. At the time I was just discharged from the marines and mostly stuck in bed recovering from a broken back and subsequent operations. My dad worked on the show but I'd never watched it (angel) and he was how I got the props. Figured I'd better watch the shows if I was gonna keep the props. Lol turned out I really liked them. Which was a bit of a surprise. And I still have my props too. In storage at the moment but next time I head over I'll grab a couple and take pics.

Anyway..lol...I got some pics of the dr strange costume from my killerbody friends if you want to see them. I'm not sure if they posted them yet to the sites or not.

Thank you for your service, and glad to hear all is well now. :rock

As for the show, it's so, so good. It's still one of my favorites to this day. That's awesome that your father got to work on the show.

Definitely post some pics of EVERYTHING when you can.

Back