KILLERBody 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that price point (especially the deluxe version), I highly doubt they're sold out. Killerbody had a promotional pre-order price valid through May 28, could just be the retailers are no longer taking pre-orders until the new pricing is announced. Considering all the money spent on this first run and effort to get it licensed for local market, they're going to want as many orders as possible.

I'm exchanging emails with one of their direct reps, will post important info as I receive it. She also didn't mention anything about being nearly sold out.

They're pre-order this on taobao crowdfunding . And the deluxe ver. is only limited to 5 pcs and are already sold out long time ago. But maybe able to purchase after release.

Killerbody emailed me back and they said while the license is only good for Asia, they're willing to mail out single suits to US buyers as a sample and for personal use only. IMO that's a pretty loose interpretation of a regional license but it's also China, so :dunno Also Killerbody is still taking direct orders for the premium suit, whereas the retailers like KG Hobby are only taking orders for the standard suit, so they're definitely not sold out of the premium. They extended the pre-order pricing through June, $3699 for standard and $8999 for premium. 50% deposit required, estimated ship date is start of July. Shipping rates aren't final, current estimate is $439 via DHL to US buyers but Killerbody said they're looking for a cheaper rate.

I'm very much considering the standard suit but will probably order it through KG Hobby and only when it's ready to ship. I've done business with them and their price is $3830 plus shipping. Killerbody is only taking bank transfers or PayPal but for PP they require +5% from buyer to cover fees, so ends up a little more than KG's pricing. I'd rather have some credit card protection for such a large purchase, definitely won't consider a bank transfer. Still waiting to find out what KG's deposit requirement is.

If anyone is interested in the suits let me know. I have a line to the company. They also have other 1/1 costumes. They also sell sub sections..like say just an arm or leg or torso. You can also buy unpainted raw, or prepared or fully painted options. I have some Random parts coming in this week for a test and do some pics. So let me know if anyone's really interested

They also offer 1/1 licensed costumes of Cap from CW, Black Panther, and Dr. Strange as well as this mk7.

If anyone is interested in the suits let me know. I have a line to the company. They also have other 1/1 costumes. They also sell sub sections..like say just an arm or leg or torso. You can also buy unpainted raw, or prepared or fully painted options. I have some Random parts coming in this week for a test and do some pics. So let me know if anyone's really interested

Is the deluxe iron man armor still available? Or they no longer taking orders?

I'm interested in buying just parts, not the entire armor.
Looking forward to your pics.

Just opened the first box. These things are amazing. Studio level quality. They are on the chargers now so I have not done much play No yet. But the overall quality is impressive. These where 250ish dollars. Just quick iPhone pics for now...

The box is pretty nondescript. Blacked out cardboard with a mk7 image. But they are packed into the box very well. So nothing special but it functions well.

They also have a plastic film on the paint to insure no scratches. Looks like bad paint before I realized it was that plastic stuff. After it comes off the paint is on par with hot toys stuff. Not any weathering though, which works for me. You can order these raw or painted (with a partial paint and assembled option as well). This first box I got is a finished version. I have unfinished coming as well to test and the other parts of the suit. They are just making them so it's coming in pieces to test which I like anyway. These are motorized as well. The forearm middle operates with a remote. It opens up. Doesn't actually shoot anything though. Shocker. Lol

The palm has repulsor effects with several settings. I'll play around with it once it charges. The instructions are typical. Good to show almost how to do everything but not quite. Lol still gives you enough. But I'm going to recommend they tweak a few things.

Anyway..here's the first pics..if there is anything you want to see let me know

IMG_6789.jpg
IMG_6791.jpg

The padding is pretty top notch. Impressive
IMG_6793.jpg
IMG_6788.jpgIMG_6792.jpg
IMG_6787.jpg

The gauntlet in the above pics still has part of that film on it...

Here's a couple more quick pics with the hot toys mk7 for comparison

IMG_6795.jpg
IMG_6794.jpg

Inside of hand to show finger attachment
IMG_6798.jpg

I will dig out my actual camera not my cell and take some better pics later...

Thanks for sharing those.

Looking forward to that chest piece.
The video shows multi lighting options and sound for it.

It will take awhile as they are custom made. On top of the discount deal which means they won't be in any rush. Which is fine by me.

Right, totally agree. So far so good. The battery should be charged so I'll get to doing more pics in a bit.

Back