KILLERBody 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/hL0avrQeLso

Marvel官方正式授權《鋼鐵俠》官方授權1:1可穿電動盔甲曝光。 1:1 等身大盔甲由KILLERBODY出品,由國內著名設計師Mr. Ding協助製作,屬 Tony Stark 設計的Mark VII。

盔甲高約1.8到1.92米,適合身高1.65到1.85米一般成年人。

如果你以為這只是一套高質素的Cosplay制服,只能說句「少年,你太年輕了!」。
此盔甲應用了手指傳感器或者遠程遙控來觸動機關激活全身上下多個電動裝置,譬如打開背後的飛行裝置,只需動動指頭。而頭盔、飛行翼等做工亦十分細緻。
頭盔可以做到電影中的翻蓋效果,背部飛行翼同樣也還原的電影中飛行展翅。Mark VII盔甲算是Iron Man火力最猛的一套盔甲,隨處都是武器。
肩上打開,一整排自動追蹤干擾彈準備就緒手臂亦可打開,露出飛彈發射器,當然亦可以發光。腿部亦可打開露出噴射器,雖然不是真的能飛,但勝在細節做到足。

盔甲細節上都做得好足。小腿後部可以打開看到內構細節,胸口蓋子可以拿下來展示出底部非常細緻的內構細節。
頭盔亦可如電影中打開面罩及發光,更有Jarvis的真人發聲,完美發原電影裡的設定

KILLERBODY 1/1全比例 IRON MAN 3 -钢铁侠 MK7 可穿戴高端道具套装 [顶配版]

顶配版 参数

胸围:135cm
腰围:95cm
臀围:117cm
身高限制:192cm
鞋子:36cm
肩宽:65cm
手掌:28.5cm
头盔:53cm-63cm

功能:
头部:遥控电动头盔面具开合 眼睛发光LED灯
胸甲:可手动打开胸口方舟发光LED灯自带多种音效
胸甲可拆卸,内部电路版细节刻画逼真
手掌:发光LED灯
左右手发光炮自带多种声效
右手小手臂盖子往上滑盖升起,展示出内部的机械内构以及灯光效果
左手臂红外线激光
背部:飞行翼电动开合发光LED灯
小腿:左右小腿内构可手动开合
肩部:肩甲盖子可向两边打开

建议零售价
RMB 59980

##########################

KILLERBODY 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7 Primeum equipment Specifications

Primeum equipment Specifications
Chest: 135cm
Waist:95cm
Hips:117cm
Height limit:192cm
Shoes size:36cm
Shoulder:65cm
Palms:28.5cm
Helmet:53cm-63cm

Feature:

Head:Electric remote control helmet with a retractable mask; Self-shining eyes with LED lights

Chest piece:Manual switch self-shining chest arc reactor with LED light and multiple sound effects;
chest pieces can be disassemble; The details of internal circuit are brilliant.

Palms:Self-shining gloves with LED hand-lights;
Multiple sound effects for both palms repulsors
The plate armor of right forearm can be removed and shows its internal mechanical structure and light effects
Left arm with infrared laser

Backplate:Electric control wing-like jet with LED lights

Calves:The internal structure of left and right calves can be opened and closed manually

Shoulder:Plates of shoulder arms can be opened for both sides

Retail price
RMB 59980

211212w54aapwarag1x7b7.jpg

211213rj9ccojjoaygycjj.png

211213ih6qioq3m6j3ssqq.jpg

211214dzr1ldkljzy9i3r1.jpg

211215np67mq86uk8s67rs.jpg

211216hm41em9tee4ezw5q.jpg

211217szoduooiizrr6dix.jpg

211217aazbmlx7wiabusju.jpg

211218v0bb64bsurtstjzo.jpg

211219sxfwxhrw676axyv4.jpg

KILLERBODY 1/1全比例 IRON MAN 3 -钢铁侠 MK7 可穿戴高端道具套装-[标准版]

标准版

胸围:135cm
腰围:95cm
臀围:117cm
身高限制:192cm
鞋子:36cm
肩宽:65cm
手掌:28.5cm
头盔:53cm-63cm

功能

头部:遥控电动头盔面具开合,眼睛发光LED灯

胸甲:胸甲可手动打开胸甲可拆卸,内部电路版细节刻画逼真,胸口方舟发光LED灯

手掌:发光LED灯

建议零售价:RMB¥24980.00

出货日期:2016年7月

######################################################

KILLERBODY 1/1 IRON MAN 3 - IRON MAN MK7 - Standard equipment Specifications

Standard equipment Specifications

Chest: 135cm
Waist:95cm
Hips:117cm
Height limit:192cm
Shoes size:36cm
Shoulder:65cm
Palms:28.5cm
Helmet:53cm-63cm

Feature:
Head:Electric remote control helmet with a retractable mask; Self-shining eyes with LED lights
Chest piece:Manual switch self-shining chest arc reactor with LED light and multiple sound effects;
chest pieces can be disassemble; The details of internal circuit are brilliant.
Palms:Self-shining gloves with LED hand-lights;

Retail price
RMB 24980

213239jp0c4094ulp3vlcc.jpg

213240m22edevm5vuuptz5.jpg

213241x1uzu1bh13kwu31u.jpg

213242hjq1nj4i1esi014a.png

213243wyk8jybbg9ry8brv.jpg

So if I'm converting this properly the MK3 is about USD 9,200 and the MK 7 is about USD 3,800 which to be honest for a 1:1 scale figure the MK7 (not sure why it's so much cheaper unless I'm missing the details in the post in another language) is considerably cheap especially if you can actually wear it!

But I'm curious what this thing is made of or if it would end up being super flimsy plastic that just looks ultra cheap at which point USD 3,800 doesn't cut it.

As well I think this is the same thing and the suit looks oddly proportioned (not as sleek looking as the IM movies) and looks bulky / bobble headed.

Unfortunately, all I take away from this is "You too can get hot white chicks if you dress as Iron Man!" :rotfl

Saw this on KG Hobby's FB page a while back, didn't realize the suit with all the features would cost over $9k :google KG Hobby said it would cost somewhere around $4500 but I guess that's just the standard edition, which is listed for around $3800 on here.

I've actually been eyeing an Iron Man suit for a while, bought a fiberglass Mk3 suit but sold it a while back because I didn't want to deal with getting it ready to wear. This one looks more ready to wear than anything else I've seen, and the price isn't outrageous for the standard edition considering what others are asking for, plus my measurements fit. Hmm, should I? :naughty

looks like the license for this suit is limited to mainland china. Don't know in the future are we able to get this is US, or i have to ask someone buy and ship to me from overseas...lol

looks like the license for this suit is limited to mainland china. Don't know in the future are we able to get this is US, or i have to ask someone buy and ship to me from overseas...lol

You can probably buy it through the HK retailers like KG Hobby, they have no issues shipping product licensed only for China/Asia (or not licensed at all!) to other countries.

The ultimate edition already sold out as mentioned by one of the resellers earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ultimate edition already sold out as mentioned by one of the resellers earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that price point (especially the deluxe version), I highly doubt they're sold out. Killerbody had a promotional pre-order price valid through May 28, could just be the retailers are no longer taking pre-orders until the new pricing is announced. Considering all the money spent on this first run and effort to get it licensed for local market, they're going to want as many orders as possible.

I'm exchanging emails with one of their direct reps, will post important info as I receive it. She also didn't mention anything about being nearly sold out.

Last edited:
At that price point (especially the deluxe version), I highly doubt they're sold out. Killerbody had a promotional pre-order price valid through May 28, could just be the retailers are no longer taking pre-orders until the new pricing is announced. Considering all the money spent on this first run and effort to get it licensed for local market, they're going to want as many orders as possible.

I'm exchanging emails with one of their direct reps, will post important info as I receive it. She also didn't mention anything about being nearly sold out.

I wouldn't say just Becuase it's expensive that means it can't sell out quickly. Even at 10k, that's not a price that would bother a huge amount of people.

And if you factor in costume rentals people/places and theme park types or those that do parties, wouldn't be surprised to see it sell out

Back