Killer Clowns From Outer Space Life-Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's seeing stuff like this that make me wish I had super rich parents like those spoiled kids on My Super Sweet 16. I wouldn't ask for a Maserati, I'd get stuff like this.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to jump in and thank you all for the great compliments on my Killer Klown bust, I'm glad you all like it!

And a big thanks to Bezzerkerr for posting it up here, and letting me know about the forum.

Thanks again, Monte

Did you guys see the Slim version he did as well ?

It was awesome... but Spike has me counting my pennies..lol

Maybe Sideshow could make some of these eh ? ;)

Looking forward to the rest of the Klowns when you get them done Monte !

Monte,

Good to see you here. Please don't thank me, I should be thanking you...you brought one of my favotire CULT CLASSIC characters to life and it honestly couldn't look any better. I have a bunch of transactions/purchases in the pipeline that's the only reason i haven't pulled the trigger on this ONE-OF-A-KIND piece...everytime i look at it i LAUGH OUT LOUD, not because its a clown, because i've never seen a Killer Clown from Outer Space look that good.

Guys do yourselves a favor and look at his other auctions.

he's selling ridiculous "ONE-OF-A-KIND" Mike Hill Nosferatu bust that is KILLER CLOWN quality...it too knocked my socks off. If i can't own it, i'd like to see one of the freaks snag it...quite frankly so i can enjoy your pictures :D

I own many of Monte's pieces and can tell you guys first hand.....TOP NOTCH work all the way 'round. His paintwork is incredible........Larry

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome, this looks like a cool forum!
Yeah I did a Slim too. Here are some photo's to check out:

01.jpg

02.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

Thanks again Bezzerkerr for the compliments!

Hey Larry, good to see a familiar face, thanks for the praise, I appreciate it!

If anyone is interested in seeing more of my work, my most up-to-date porfolio is my myspace page: https://www.myspace.com/dreggs88

Thanks again, Monte

Amazing! The first time I saw that movie as a kid it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen ^^

Killer Klowns was a film I saw as a child also. And I instantly loved it. Even as a kid I was never scared of it. It was just a fun movie and I will always have a soft spot for it.

Back