Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figma Ryuko has been released! I just got my notice from Amiami, so I figure we will see some reviews pop up soon.

Figma Ryuko has been released! I just got my notice from Amiami, so I figure we will see some reviews pop up soon.

!!!!!!

GyJSrYn.gif

A few posted on the good smile facebook page figure is nice.

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3491.jpg
    IMG_3491.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 325
Got my figma Ryuko!
She is freaken awesome!

Wish she came with a more neutral serious face though, like a slight frown

This is how she scales with some other figma and SHF
Her height is just right IMO

mine ryuko is coming tomorrow! or the next day! or maybe next month depending on how long customs gonna keep molesting her.

Ryuko is so badass!! I'm hoping against hope for the elite four in their original battle forms as well. Actually they could make figmas of all of the different versions of Ryuko, Satsuki, Ragyo, Mako and the Elite Four and I would buy them all. Well, all except their Nudist Beach outfits.

Ryuko is so badass!! I'm hoping against hope for the elite four in their original battle forms as well. Actually they could make figmas of all of the different versions of Ryuko, Satsuki, Ragyo, Mako and the Elite Four and I would buy them all. Well, all except their Nudist Beach outfits.

I NEED a Mako figma. Nendoroid is great. But gimme dat figma!

Just got mine from the post office. She looked awesome in the box so I'm hoping she looks just as good when I get a chance to put her in the cabinet in a battle pose. A nice concealed corner so I don't have to hear it from my wife or kid.

The figma doesn't look as great in the video reviews to me as they do in pre-order images. Is that the case in hand or just cause the reviews are soo zoomed in?

The images look great superhobo!
FIGURE-004575_18.jpg

Mine is very nice in hand, but I can't say everyone will be. Figma figures usually have very clean paint apps though. Her proportions are spot on as well. The Medicom is a bit too thin compared to the anime.

Not sure if this was posted

Figma Satsuki looks nice.

I love the show. Satsuki looks great. Love that the figma has a hair joint and a good anime likeness. She reminds me of kayura.

Back