Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the casual and the senketsu version look amazing! I can only pray they come together otherwise it will be hard to decide which one to get :lol

97vgwo.jpg

And here's a closeup of Satsuki

Ill definatly get the black suit one since thats her most prominent outfit in the show.

i wonder if the two casual ryuko share the same faces or have different faces between them. would suck to have to get them both just to have different expression. wonder what casual senketsu has for accessories..

also obligatory "where's mako?"

Man, these RAH kill la kill figures are looking great! Medicom is going full speed ahead while max factory hasn't even shown the Satsuki prototype yet. :impatient:

probably one of the license i don't mind being milked for what it's worth. gimme kamui junketsu ryuko and BOSS mako. throw in sei***u satsuki and nui too. i'd probably get them all.

I want Medicom to change the molds on the legs of their female figures so they don't have seams.

Even with the seams I think Matoi's legs look mighty nice in those pictures! I have no problem at all with those joints. Plus, I can never trust those invisible joint bodies.

i'd prefer it without those seams at the side, or at least less apparent. but hey i'll still take it.

Aside from the hip joint the seams are actually really well hidden on that Satsuki. She's looking great. The likeness is just spot on with these KlK Medicom works.

Just watched the first episode on netflix wow way over the top reminded me Akira a bit I like it going to watch more .
The previewed figures in the last few pages these are all RAh figures they look awesome.

Last edited:
It starts off really strong but really falls off in the second half. Still very entertaining all the way through.

It starts off really strong but really falls off in the second half. Still very entertaining all the way through.

LOL I'm of the exact opposite opinion. The first half is fun, but I think the second half is where the story finally picks up. Regardless, it's a very fun series if you don't mind the fanservice or the over the top madness.

Great watching this non stop today thinking of getting the medicoms figures thr figmas are nice too.

Back