Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there are already better pictures than mine i just post Women of CotD trio :)

73m7Uqg.jpg

xYnmV0z.jpg

And i highly recommand Kier if you had hesitation!

Awesome video.

So Sideshow took my final flex payment on Monday, and while it says shipping soon, the order says it's locked while they process the payment... But they took Red Sonja's first payment without needing to do this?

Sideshow makes my head hurt...

"We will begin processing all orders for Valkyrie of the Dead - Kier - Court of the Dead Premium Format Figure (300372) on Friday, March 11, 2016. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order."
:yess::clap:hi5::duff:dance:banana:woo

How is it possible that she's been out this long and we still don't know what her butt looks like?

I think this is the closest that we got so far.

300372_press09.jpg

But don't worried the gang here will come through with some butt-tacular shots soon.

tyrion-lannister-eyebrows-game-of-thrones.gif

See, I knew this gang would come through. Now someone needs to PS a pink hand print on Dat.

BTW , I just got my shipping notices. She'll be here Thursday! :yess:

:lol This statue is beautiful, but unfortunately mine has a couple issues. The first issue was getting her on the base: I had to use some serious force to get her foot pegs in the base and now that she's on I can't get her off. The second issue is the attachment for the arm holding the skull: there's no magnet, just a peg that fits extremely loose. A few minutes after I set her up it fell out and broke.:mad:

Well crap - that will just ruin your day right there. Hopefully Sideshow can take care of you. Thanks for letting us know about those issues - you've probably saved several us from the same fate now that you made us aware of it. Maybe we can wrap the peg in something to make it fit tighter, assuming it fits loose like yours did.

If you put super glue on the peg and let it dry before placing it on the statue it will fit snug. I had to do that with the Wonder Woman EX arm. I'm getting Kier Tuesday and will see if mine has the same problem.

:lol This statue is beautiful, but unfortunately mine has a couple issues. The first issue was getting her on the base: I had to use some serious force to get her foot pegs in the base and now that she's on I can't get her off. The second issue is the attachment for the arm holding the skull: there's no magnet, just a peg that fits extremely loose. A few minutes after I set her up it fell out and broke.:mad:

Same here, cape brushed arm and it fell right out. Plasma flame broke. It is glueable and no one would notice but I requested a new arm, hopefully they'll address the weak, if any, magnet. :(

Otherwise flawless and beautiful :clap Think Ill go without the cape, hides too much detail.

Back