Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even I went back to talking about this statue...you're the one that keeps running your mouth. Now hush.

I think this piece looks pretty damn good...too bad about the hairline. I'm thinking this will look okay next to my batman stuff.

I wasn't talking about you in my last comment was I? Who's the one running there mouth ME? I am these telling you and others to **** off if your going to troll me. That's all. I starting bothing I was talking about the statue and you losted your **** because I messed up when I added in a comment because your a forum warrior and it what EVERYTHING TO BE RIGHT WITH THE FORUM... Tool. So you and others started to troll me. If you and others SHUT YOUR MOUTH and these talk about the start and I still talk **** them Yes I will be the one trolling as of now I am these telling you and others to **** OFF if your going to bother me.

:clap Good for you. What's your address I can send you a metal if you like because it sounds like your VERY happy with yourself over that... Lose.

wow blocked! gtfo out of these forums you retard.

anyways BACK TO TOPIC..

Kier processing on the 5th :D

:clap Good for you. What's your address I can send you a metal if you like because it sounds like your VERY happy with yourself over that... Lose.

It's spelled medal. Loser.

Why are you wasting our time? You understand that the reason people are mean to idiots is so that they won't post? Maybe you don't realize you're an idiot. Sadly, that means we'll have to do this the hard way.

This statue is what got me into the court of the dead line in the first place. I had been pretty much uninterested in the entire line up until I took a close look at kier. After doing so i was like "duuude, she looks awesome" loved the nordic influence in some of the design elements.

So then I decided to check the website and read the little origin bits and the mini comics and now I have Gesthemoni and Gallevarbe and I'm thinking of getting Oglavaeil, Skratch, and Shard when money permits. This line has a very strong Pokemon effect for me, much to the dismay of my wallet.

I absolutely love this and Death's Siren, but I can only afford one of them at this point. :( It's impossible to choose.

While I believe both will be available well into 2017, I would get Kier first, since she fits different types collectors/displays than Gallevarbe. Keir has a greater chance to sell out first.

She will probably arrive on April/May here, so plenty of time to see in hand pics while I wait for her.
I've decided that I'll have her shipped directly to a fellow painter to repaint the blade with a metallic effect and blue shades like in the promo pics. He just came up with this paint on this bust I purchased, metallic finish always gives me a boner:

12821978_10207329939198085_8627791_n.jpg

While I believe both will be available well into 2017, I would get Kier first, since she fits different types collectors/displays than Gallevarbe. Keir has a greater chance to sell out first.

I duno about that... Kier has ES of 2500 whereas Siren only has 1750.. But i gotta say siren seems like if she were made now she would cost alot more then $400. She is extremely detailed, but honestly If I were you id somehow find the extra money and just get both =p

Yes, I actually think Kier will sell out first. There is nothing but heaping praises from all types of collectors, whereas Gallevarbe has shown to be a bit too creepy (men that looks like kids) for some collectors.

Oh, and I have both... :wink1:

I'm a first day PO and full pay guy, and I've have yet to received a notices.:pfft::tap

Back