Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This too would be my first horror line. I must say it is a bit exciting to see some of these pieces. But I'll be sticking with Queen and Kier.
Excellent taste Doc, excellent taste. Those two are all I'm in for at the moment as well, can't go too deep into this line as much as I'd like to. Gotta stick to the ones that scream "must have" to me.

I like Queen, but I'm holding off for now as I've already got too much on my plate this time of year as it is
Yeah I personally was waiting for in hand pics and then going for it. Nice thing is these CoTD have no exclusive.

Excellent taste Doc, excellent taste. Those two are all I'm in for at the moment as well, can't go too deep into this line as much as I'd like to. Gotta stick to the ones that scream "must have" to me.
Yup I am sticking with the female rule hard on this line. I mean it's a limit for me and the Queen and Kier are the best looking ones in my opinion. Not a big fan of cadavers and the macabre so it's a surprise I'm going for any at all. Like you said those two scream "must have".

My print is on the vehicle waiting to be delivered...where am I...at work :panic:

Looks like I have to hope my neighbours are in for this one again...still at least it's not as bad as when they took my Batman PF in for me :wink1::lol

Neil

Lol I know when I went to pick Batman up she said to me...do you need a hand...it's really heavy
I thought I was good & I nearly gave myself hernia trying to pick it up because I wasn't expecting it lol

Neil

Oh my god! :rotfl

Sorry but that is just too good :lol

My neighbors look at me weird when they see UPS drop off movies, I can only imagine if they see giant ass statues :slap:lol

I need to order this now that my print is processing. At 28" this will be displayed on a pedestal! :lol

I'm loving the height too. She's going to look so amazing when displayed

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back