Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ordered her? Nice!
There is no exclusive version of this statue correct? If so I'll just order from an out of state retailer, CA tax is a rip.
Yeah sucks but if you picked up the art print then I guess that's sorta like an Ex lol
Witchin bro! Thanks for the heads up.
Ordered.
No peezy bro, glad I could help
I wonder if they would let me apply the code since I already ordered....
Just give em a call and ask if you can cancel and order using the code. They can help out a lot of the time
doesn't work the code!
That's odd, worked for me and a few others. Call them up and see if they can help you apply it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Has anyone had any news on the Kier print yet?

The E-mail said they'd be billed on the 5th but I've heard nothing since & it just shows shipping soon on the website.

I actually had pangs of buyers remorse earlier & thought about cancelling.

Neil

Mine is shipping out soon
I have the same status for mine.
Got charged last week too but still no tracking info. I just read Alex say that it'll be shipping out I'm the next 2-3 weeks

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My orders list on the Sideshow site list a tracking number, I should receive it on Friday. I was never sent an email with the tracking number. In my experience the site always updates before I receive an email confirmation.

Has anyone had any news on the Kier print yet?

The E-mail said they'd be billed on the 5th but I've heard nothing since & it just shows shipping soon on the website.

I actually had pangs of buyers remorse earlier & thought about cancelling.

Neil

I lucked out and had no money. They charged a lot earlier than I expected. Would have been nice, but wasn't in the cards.

My Kier print has shipped. I didn't know they were giving the 10% coupons with the print. I would have been better off using this instead of the one from the allegiance pack when I PO'd the Kier PF. Also it expires on May 11. It would be nice if you could stack the 10% and the Allegiance code together.

My Kier print has shipped. I didn't know they were giving the 10% coupons with the print. I would have been better off using this instead of the one from the allegiance pack when I PO'd the Kier PF. Also it expires on May 11. It would be nice if you could stack the 10% and the Allegiance code together.

Prints come with 10% coupon?

Yes. I received am email this morning that I have a 10% coupon code for an SS original for ordering the print. I checked my account, and it had been added to my saved coupon codes.

Yeah I got the 10% code today & a $25 coupon for being an international customer...shame I can't use it on anything I want though (the $25 one I mean) :(

Neil

Back