Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're like the hero of this thread :lol

This man needs some rep points.
10651_320.jpg

Fine citizens of Sideshow Freaks, the thanks is enough. Now if you'd excuse me, I think I'm needed elsewhere .....

That looks awesome with the laser pen light krec. I didn't even know it came with it until my girl came across it in the box.

Man, I leave the thread for a bit and there's all kinds of Gouki/Akuma goodness!

So for those that got the light pen, did you order from Angolz or from random e-tailer "x"? I didn't see one in the box at all. :(

EDIT: Ha! Just noticed the Dead-Man did the previous post! Good to see you, brother!

Man, I leave the thread for a bit and there's all kinds of Gouki/Akuma goodness!

So for those that got the light pen, did you order from Angolz or from random e-tailer "x"? I didn't see one in the box at all. :(

EDIT: Ha! Just noticed the Dead-Man did the previous post! Good to see you, brother!

For us in HK, only the ones that ordered directly from KidsLogic will get the Flashlight/pen. Plus also receiving a bonus white Outfit for Akuma as well.

while your at it ... Hey Kidslogic how about some news on this awesome line . who's next and when.
I mean worldbox are on their second already ( mortal kombat)

Sorry guys, I did not order directly from kidslogic. I purchased mine after it was released, even cheaper at a nearby retailer from the kidslogic store.

I believe during the preorder period, kidslogic never mentioned anything about bonus flashlight/white outfit coming with the figure. It was only after the preorder period ended that the mention of a white outfit was given to those that preordered directly from them. Even the flashlight was only found out to be included when people began to pick up their final product at the shop.

just got mine off ebay for 172 shipped.cant wait to take some battle pic with my other new purchase the worldbox sub zero figure.

Back