Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great shots snake .
I got mine today . and damn if this thing isn't a thing of beauty . and for the pre -order price I got him its incredible . this is quickly becoming my favourite line I soo want some more characters

He looks great

Really want him but strapped for cash so might wait to see if there's at least a Ryu order any time in the upcoming months

Good timing that this guys is finally released, should be getting mine today!

Akuma1.jpg

Akuma2.jpg

any one else get the little "flash light" I have seen on here ? I didn't .. just wondering who else got lucky ?

I got it, I didn't even know I had it until my girlfriend came across it in the box. It's pretty awesome.

I never got the pen light. To those that did get one, did you pre-order early? I pre-ordered mine kinda late, which sucks if that's the case.

I think I pre ordered around March this year, not sure if there is a criteria that needs to be met to get one, or if it's simply random. Unless they were all meant to include one, & you somehow didn't get yours?

I think I pre ordered around March this year, not sure if there is a criteria that needs to be met to get one, or if it's simply random. Unless they were all meant to include one, & you somehow didn't get yours?

Didn't see a slot for it, where is it in the packaging?

Where you get yours from ?

Thanks Lawrence .. out to the bin I went and wHOOO there it was in the shipper box :)
I was just so excited to get this one out of the box and into action I didn't even look at the shipper

so thanks mate

You too? :lol Again. Happy I could help.

You guys kinda make me wonder how many pen lights have been binned now :lol

Back