Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my figure today from Angolz.

nWtSrr5.png

Not sure if it's a normal inclusion or something that Angolz popped in there, but mine came with a pen light that can shine a Kanji on the wall, or even Akuma's back if you wanted to simulate his victory pose.

HzTVcxh.png

1t2ju9I.png

Overall, it's pretty impressive for a $120 licensed SF figure. If they hold that price point, this could be a really nice figure line, if it continues.

Not sure if it's a normal inclusion or something that Angolz popped in there, but mine came with a pen light that can shine a Kanji on the wall, or even Akuma's back if you wanted to simulate his victory pose.

I wanna see. :lol

yahoo I got shipping notice from angolz .. can not wait for this bad boy
and I so hope they don't stop at just this one

Tracking from BBTS says I'll get it Thursday... now I need to make room on my shelf... somehow.

Anybody know if Akuma will be restock at Angolz? Haven't bought from them before, also wondering how much the shipping usually cost? Thanks in advance.

You can calculate the estimated shipping cost yourself once you put the figure in your cart, under "Estimate Shipping and Tax".

Wont have mines till the weekend i never get packages sent to my place no one is never home.

Here we go.

HuklrmH.jpg

2j7A53e.jpg

X6tIaW6.jpg

Udofk2E.jpg

CxuIncH.jpg

95Zhdb5.jpg

3hdrLwI.jpg

QcXAitS.jpg

6ASDUsW.jpg

fYLU4Hz.jpg

s4OHeez.jpg

vuLpy3g.jpg

I'm blown away by how many iconic special moves you can put him in. If you're a SF do it... do it nao.

Back