Kids Logic - 1/4 Scale Robotech/Mospeada Cyclone Ride Armor State

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up. You don't want to know how much. Shame if this had come out when I started colleting 11 years ago this would have been $250.00, now these day it's triple that. Someone gets around to doing Robotech and cost too much, figures.

Last edited:
When pieces were below $500.00 I would buy anything but I just can't bring myself to buy much anymore.

When pieces were below $500.00 I would buy anything but I just can't bring myself to buy much anymore.

I hear yah. Seems like the hobby in general is just going UP, all over period. As much as I like ROBOTECH I'll wait for something affordable. The cockpits and SDF-1 are to high for me on this license.

18 inches shows on page. I do agree this is a masterpiece and then some. With shipping $1,000 to $1,200.

i wish they would sell bulk to dealers so they can come up with cheaper shipping. also less chance of damage than shipping standalone.

No one's interested with Sentinel's Cyclone?

it's puny 1/12 compared to this though.

but price is also a fraction of this.

I'm getting the Sentinel Cyclone. This is nice looking but isn't posable or transformable.

Back