Kids have nothing better to do than kill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firearms to prevent oppressive government????.......well you got the guns aint no question mark there ....right?, you got all the guns you can carry....you got 6 year old girls with pink barbie 9 millimetres with there chubby star spangled parents taking them to gun ranges, you got guns linked to the american male feelings of being a man and hunting to eat lolz(must hunt alot!!!! for the size of most of you guys) and protecting your families lolz.......but you still have an oppressive government who make the kgb look like boy scouts at home and abroad a government that in all practicality is a military industrial complex that feeds off war........so i say booooo to your b.s. of course if you had a gun i would say yeahhhhhhh:clap but only because i would feel threatened that some nuts gonna shoot me!......and when did the constitution become gospel you guys are pretty literal with all things written down ie the bible no dinosaurs in the garden of eden.....anyone?, but the constitution says bare arms why not nukes,which i think would be a quicker way then the slow maddeling gun killings , if you all had proper weapons think of how much more quickly the rapture could happen a returned jesus twice daily at disneyland the dream is still possible.

You don't live here, zip it.

Firearms to prevent oppressive government????.......well you got the guns aint no question mark there ....right?, you got all the guns you can carry....you got 6 year old girls with pink barbie 9 millimetres with there chubby star spangled parents taking them to gun ranges, you got guns linked to the american male feelings of being a man and hunting to eat lolz(must hunt alot!!!! for the size of most of you guys) and protecting your families lolz.......but you still have an oppressive government who make the kgb look like boy scouts at home and abroad a government that in all practicality is a military industrial complex that feeds off war........so i say booooo to your b.s. of course if you had a gun i would say yeahhhhhhh:clap but only because i would feel threatened that some nuts gonna shoot me!......and when did the constitution become gospel you guys are pretty literal with all things written down ie the bible no dinosaurs in the garden of eden.....anyone?, but the constitution says bare arms why not nukes,which i think would be a quicker way then the slow maddeling gun killings , if you all had proper weapons think of how much more quickly the rapture could happen a returned jesus twice daily at disneyland the dream is still possible.
:lol!!
thats possibly the best post Ive ever read on this forum.....

maybe if you researched the subject you'd be a little more knowledgeable on american history. guns don't kill people, people kill people. and if you'd like a comparison, research switzerland. they have a militia government and every man is a part of protecting the homeland. all are required to know how to shoot the weapon in defense of their nation. only ONE incident of a madman shooting people in their history.

america was started by english citizens tired of being oppressed by their government's over-taxing and preventing religious freedom. those citizens moved to america and england followed them to try and enforce their laws here. the colonists had a revolutionary war and kicked england back across the sea. when our bill of rights and constitution was wriiten, it was apparent that an amendment giving people the right to bear arms was required. the 2nd amendment is one of the most important because it keeps government from oppressing it's people, giving citizens an opportunity to prevent another england from happening. the FIRST thing a dictatorship does is round up everyone's firearms to keep them from rising up against them. perhaps if your opinion wasn't so jaded, you'd take the time to learn the issues and facts about america.

in closing, remember this...an armed society is a polite society. :clap

so you go from discussing race-targeting to making a Lucky Charms comment to an Irishman? :lol

Well he called me "Mary" which I would assume would be a homosexual slur, I don't think I was out of line. What's out of line is when people constantly berate the constitution and they are not even ****ing citizens.

I'm also part Irish, so please don't delete my post in thinking I'm racist. If you're not Irish you can only say the "LC" word :lol

Well he called me "Mary" which I would assume would be a homosexual slur, I don't think I was out of line. What's out of line is when people constantly berate the constitution and they are not even ****ing citizens.

got to agree....

don__t_tread_on_me_by_vekticolor-d4w6gro.png

:lol!!
thats possibly the best post Ive ever read on this forum.....

Pretty damn funny I found it to be as well.

If people don't see just how oppressive the American Government is becoming, they are just plain blind, or ignorant.

maybe if you researched the subject you'd be a little more knowledgeable on american history. guns don't kill people, people kill people. and if you'd like a comparison, research switzerland. they have a militia government and every man is a part of protecting the homeland. all are required to know how to shoot the weapon in defense of their nation. only ONE incident of a madman shooting people in their history.

america was started by english citizens tired of being oppressed by their government's over-taxing and preventing religious freedom. those citizens moved to america and england followed them to try and enforce their laws here. the colonists had a revolutionary war and kicked england back across the sea. when our bill of rights and constitution was wriiten, it was apparent that an amendment giving people the right to bear arms was required. the 2nd amendment is one of the most important because it keeps government from oppressing it's people, giving citizens an opportunity to prevent another england from happening. the FIRST thing a dictatorship does is round up everyone's firearms to keep them from rising up against them. perhaps if your opinion wasn't so jaded, you'd take the time to learn the issues and facts about america.

in closing, remember this...an armed society is a polite society. :clap
Right because you small arms can stop what a modern military has. While I have no problem with owning firearms but the 2nd amendment argument is laughable that its because we need to be able to protect ourselves against a government. It's an outdated document unless your telling me I should legally be able to own a nuculear weapon?

Now here's someone on the planet I never need or want to deal with again.

Degrading? Really? It was just a discussion on violence, no one was being racist or anything close.
Yes, it was degrading as did this thread, as do about 99% of all threads with politically ideological undertones. And yes, such discussions will often be closed or deleted because they cause undue conflict on issues not related to collecting dollies and statues. Like I said before, if you want to discuss those things, I'm sure there are political forums of various stripes you can go to for that purpose. Why do you need to do so on a Sideshow forum? I've seen enough of them in my time here as to realize that all they do here is create drama and conflict we can do without. Same goes for religious discussions. There's enough conflict in Hot Toys and Rainman threads without the extra BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back