Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has shipped. Only cost me $12 bucks shipped I think. Not sure I'm gonna keep him though.

jedishelffj0.jpg

Got him in this afternoon and added him to my Jedi shelf over the window in my office. He turned out nice, but I would have liked to see a robe and extra hand or two. Probably the most basic Jedi figure yet, but I got him with reward points and so think he was a good investment. He fits in well with the other prequel "background" Jedi characters and I'd be happy to buy a few more like Shaak Ti, etc.

I've seen a lot of comments about SSC boots being too large, but looking at this shot, Ki-Adi's look small and Mace and Kit's look right.

I got my shipping notice from SSC today and he'll be here in a week.
I don't know why it'll take it that long to cross country?:confused:
You'd think SSC would do better on the shipping than that.
:chew

Its not Sideshow it's the carriers. When shipping ground it normally takes about a week. You can upgrade to two day but it will cost you, especially when going across country.

Americans that complain about shipping make my day. You have no idea how good you have it.

I originally canceled mine due to lack of funds due to car repairs and had to chose between Ki and the Fleet Trooper and chose the Fleet Trooper . Fat good the car repair did since my car now has a new set of problems .

Anyhow I did go ahead and purchase Ki through a dealer on Ebay using a Paypal discount code and my buyer credit . So I should have it by the end of next week.

Back