Keeping Boxes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also to talk about keeping boxes , a guy i know from USA sent me a whole box of babyruth candy bars , i still have the box years later and some used wrappers inside it.
Sad i know.

I generally keep all my boxes. Even though I never plan to sell things, tastes change, room runs out, better things come out, etc. I did have to toss the boxes (pallets) that came with my Sideshow C-3PO and R2-D2 though.

I'm the same, i do not plan on selling anything but i would like to have them just in case i do or if i just need to store them for awhile.

I do not have a ton of stuff so luckily space has not become a problem............. yet.

Yup. I keep all my boxes.

Just in case I might need them one day.

I threw all of mine pretty much when i moved house and i still regret it to this day. like collectorcol said things change and in the future for whatever reason you may have to move them on and it is harder to sell without the boxes. My only item with all the packaging intact nowdays is a nightmare on elm street signed board game and freddy vs jason premium formats.

Last edited:
A lot of room in my attic but it gets so hot up there in the summer... like 110 degrees... I'm not sure I want to keep the Styrofoam up there year round...

Back