Keaton Batman- Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Sov Studios Bats I just finished upgrading. Painted Alex Rojas sculpt and rubber cowl from Elvis/Seb. :yess: Replaced the bodysuit with one from Kato E and gave him a new cape and body as well.

bats2.jpg

bats1.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! You'll like it Commtech.

Here's a pic of a cast of the head I got from Alex Rojas. He changed it to a ball joint so it fits on a HT neck.

That's some really cool stuff, Coco! Man I love that look.

I'm tempted to get one and put him in the jeans and black turtleneck. Loved that seen with Vicky although there really isn't a bad one in the entire picture.

Heres a repaint I have done of a Bruce Wayne I got off Ebay, its a fantastic likeness hope you like?

img1722a.jpg

[

Wow. Fantastic. I have this sculpt as well. It's a little intense but a great likeness nonetheless.

Freaks

Just an FYI.. As much as I hope it would never happen, I notice the Soverign ( love the figure) Bat's rubber over time can begin to pull away fron the body. I thought i would never sell my V2 keaton Bat but I did because the mask was starting to pull away with cracks on the cowl !

I don't exposed my figures in heat or sun in anyway so I was very surprised to see this start to happen. Take a look and see if the older Bat is having this issue for you

Cheers

Hi

My name is Mauro and I live in Brazil. I am still astonished with all figures I have seen here. It is AWESOME!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!!
Although I have experience in modeling plastic kits this will be my first attempt to custom a figure. I would like very much to build the 1989 Michael keaton´s Batman.
Could you please give me some hints of what is still available to buy and where I can find it? (clothes, Head, etc..)
I appreciate any help
Thank you

Mauro

Freaks

Just an FYI.. As much as I hope it would never happen, I notice the Soverign ( love the figure) Bat's rubber over time can begin to pull away fron the body. I thought i would never sell my V2 keaton Bat but I did because the mask was starting to pull away with cracks on the cowl !

I don't exposed my figures in heat or sun in anyway so I was very surprised to see this start to happen. Take a look and see if the older Bat is having this issue for you

Cheers

Yea, I don't think the rubber will hold up over time.

Freaks

If you are thinking of selling, I would recommend you sell them now. I love all my Keaton and I don't sell for the sake of selling but I tell you, I can start to see the older Bats getting very worn over time. I bought a few Customs from a fella in Singapore ( I forget his name ) but I see the body is also stating to show its age.

Avoid cosmikamen on eBay for 1/6 Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. I ordered both. The paint on Batman's head was sloppy. The Joker's hair was still wet and smudged all of the face and clothes. The clothes, in person, were cheaply done with a solid flap as the coat tails. This was the 3rd Keaton custom I've had and was by far the cheapest looking. Also, I had to fight for a refund and never got a full one as I purchased outside of ebay and Paypal doesn't protect damaged goods.

bATMAN1939

tHE GUY YOU bought the Keaton bat from has sold on this site and I understand there has been no problem other than the cape was too hard. What happened ? Can you pop some pics for us to see ? I am very surprised this went south for you . I was thinking of buying one from him again. The guy is from Singapore

bATMAN1939

tHE GUY YOU bought the Keaton bat from has sold on this site and I understand there has been no problem other than the cape was too hard. What happened ? Can you pop some pics for us to see ? I am very surprised this went south for you . I was thinking of buying one from him again. The guy is from Singapore

I agree with you mate. I have just got one from him and the quality is amazing and the detail is awesome, I'm over the moon with it! Yeah I will repaint parts but overall the paint job is good! I love it :)

Freaks

If you are thinking of selling, I would recommend you sell them now. I love all my Keaton and I don't sell for the sake of selling but I tell you, I can start to see the older Bats getting very worn over time. I bought a few Customs from a fella in Singapore ( I forget his name ) but I see the body is also stating to show its age.

I'm not too worried about it. I have Batman in one pose and that pose looks good. If HT were to release one I'd likely try to sell mine and even if I took a loss (only paid like $125 for him) I've gotten more than my monies worth enjoying the figure.

Back