Keaton Batman- Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a way for me to acquire a art museum Nicholson Joker? Or am I way too late to that party?

Chances are slim to find Joker figures still available, if you find one, it'll probably cost quite a penny, you could always try to find a customizer to try and build you one, but that won't be cheap either.

Is there a way for me to acquire a art museum Nicholson Joker? Or am I way too late to that party?

Yeah, that ship has probably sailed unless someone here sells theirs. The museum Joker is a V1 or V2.0 Nicholson Joker with a custom sculpted and painted head from Figuremaster Les.

I bought both of my Jokers here (not at that price though) and that was about 2 years ago.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20523&cat=0&page=1

If Hot Toy touched Batman '89, I'd settle for a Nicholson Joker figure without likeness just to get top notch parts and then hunt down a nice head. The heads are more easily available than the clothing, that's the hardest part with Nicholson Joker.

If Hot Toy touched Batman '89, I'd settle for a Nicholson Joker figure without likeness just to get top notch parts and then hunt down a nice head. The heads are more easily available than the clothing, that's the hardest part with Nicholson Joker.

Has Nicholson not given rights to his likeness?

Plus save you replacing the body and all. That's what kept me from buying the custom one years ago, it was over HT prices at the time, with a lousy body and a head that could use replacing repaint. It probably cost up to $300 for some people to get it to where they really wanted it, and where I would have wanted it, but it just didn't mean enough to me to spend that. If Hot Toys made a figure, it'd cost the same, but have 90%, or if we're lucky, 100% of what you could want in a Nicholson Joker figure done upfront.

Has Nicholson not given rights to his likeness?

I don't know the details, but I've heard that Nicholson negotiated some specifics out fo the norm regarding merchandising as part of his contract for the film, so it may not be a matter of not giving his likeness, but his likeness coming with more of a cost than some might want to pay. I'd love to see DCD put out a statue so we can just know that Nicholson stuff will be done, but at the moment, I get a vibe like we might only see Batman from that movie, maybe with some luck, they could easily do everyone from Returns, merchandising was a bit bigger when that movie came out.

Still reworking my Keaton Batman, but here he is so far.
The armour is the one from Sovereign.
But i replaced the head.
Cowl is from the biliken kit and head inside of the cowl is from that same kit.
I reworked the shape of the cowl a bit.
I still need to refine the cowl a bit and the ears.
But so far so good.

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

Last edited:
Commtech, any chance of you possibly trading your Batman head sculpt for something??

Sorry, Joey, that's one of my favorite pieces in my collection. If Seb sells me his new, updated Bats (I'm dreaming, I know:monkey3), then yeah you can have mine.

haha man :cuckoo: pretty sure he won't.

[/IMG]

:lecture

Some awesome, AWESOME bats in here, guys. Great work.

Anything wrong with this one on the 'bay? Anyone bought one and have in-hand pics? Extra info?

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320547361570&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

You can get it from the guy who makes it for much less here in the forums. I forgot his name. Can anyone help with his name?

you ever feel like selling this bad boy let me know :D

Get in line, right behind me.:lol

Back