KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Balrog head is a thing of beauty... show needs a Moose or Elk when you've got that hanging in the trophy room :lol

Uruk-Hai Berserker premium format exclusive no 12#750 - fantastic PF maybe the best until now

img7095k.jpg

img7096r.jpg

img7098.jpg

img7097.jpg

img7100t.jpg

img7099g.jpg

img7101b.jpg

img7102q.jpg

Thing Exclusive Premium Format no 203#250

Even better than expected :notworthy:

img7203g.jpg

img7204v.jpg

img7205x.jpg

img7206.jpg

img7207f.jpg

img7210v.jpg

Orc from oxmox 185 cm high and 120 cm wide....this one can be disansampled in small pieces so it dont take so much space when its not displayed - Arms + legs + head + torso + hair + armor can all be serperated for each other...very nice about 45 kg heavy totally

img6372.jpg

Hey man,

What an absolutely incredible collection - it's AMAZING!

I have a couple of questions

1) How much is the warcraft orc pictured above ^^

and

2) Do the 1:1 full statues always come mint or is there often damage from shipping etc etc.

Thanks - just brilliant to look at all this - I can't wait to see the full museum!

~LoA

The berserker is my favorite LOTR pf !
but I didn't get the exclusive :(

Congrats...and very nice collection :chew

Hey man,

What an absolutely incredible collection - it's AMAZING!

I have a couple of questions

1) How much is the warcraft orc pictured above ^^

and

2) Do the 1:1 full statues always come mint or is there often damage from shipping etc etc.

Thanks - just brilliant to look at all this - I can't wait to see the full museum!

~LoA

Thanks man....:joy

1: the 1:1 Orc cost 1000 $ + shipping in 3 or 4 large boxes

2: it depends of the statue are used or new.....many used have small scrathes wich easy can be repaired but I got used statues too wich has been mint ....Noone keeps the org boxes to these huge statues so it all depends of the packing......new statues are always mint and are factory packed as Sideshows.....This particular Orc has small scrathes at the armor and a littel crack at the one knee armor and long har parts has been repaired :rolleyes:

The berserker is my favorite LOTR pf !
but I didn't get the exclusive :(

Congrats...and very nice collection :chew

Thanks man :joy

Don´t worry about yours not to be exclusive....the served head "steals" the first look from the Berserker - Im thinking the hand with the arrows are better totally first look.......:naughty

KC man your collection is friggin AWESOME :rock just gone throught the whole lot front the first page and I am ...well speechless!!!

I just got my berserker EX yesterday and he is awesome, I also prefer the hand with the arrows.

Cant wait to see pics of your cinema room with everything once its finished being built.

damn man, your oxmox collection is impressive, i think your the only one on here that has this many life size pieces, of course you dont have the only one i want.........spiderman!:confused: if you dont mind me asking, where is your oxmox dealer that you get all these from?

damn man, your oxmox collection is impressive, i think your the only one on here that has this many life size pieces, of course you dont have the only one i want.........spiderman!:confused: if you dont mind me asking, where is your oxmox dealer that you get all these from?

Thanks guys......I have bought all my Oxmox statues on auction in the UK and Germany.... shipping typical cost the same or more than the statue :confused:

Elvis bust 1:1 from Wowwee - advanced animatronic bust with movement in neck, eyes , eyebrows, lips, forhead etc.

He talks, sings and track you whit he´s eyes, he´s head will turn in your direction, he can be connected to PC or any other audio device....he´s got build in karokee system and mic in. He has hifi sound (really good sound) and can play other music than Elvis too :bow:

Check out that curl on Elvis lip when he talks and sings......Nice

Amazing item - se more at youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHqpl2q-cng

img7284.jpg

img7285.jpg

img7286.jpg

img7287.jpg

img7288.jpg

Predator 2 disc / hand 1:1 from HCG are arrived

no 203#1000

Amazing lightfuture, nice preddy hand base all 1:1 huge scale

img7397s.jpg

img7398.jpg